Mikey P

Administrator
Yet you can't wipe your own ass...

IMG9506601~2.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That thought was going through my head while looking at that pic. Is this the only industry where techs trash our expensive machines?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
:dejection: One of my set-ups looked like that.
It was used by my former main tech. Gave it to him as his golden parachute when I let him go.- Life has greatly improved ever since.

A couple years ago we would get calls about how dirty our vans looked.
The dispatcher would laugh and say--"we know, We've have been too busy to clean them and then book their appointment.

If I got the call, I would say with a chuckle--"If you think that's bad you should see my carpets!- Every time I planned to cleaning my own carpets a customer would call wanting a pet accident to be cleaned up asap." I often put their needs first.

Name
Jeff T
How fookin hard is it to take a wet cloth at the end of the day, and give the machine and surrounding items a quick wipe? Is that not what everyone does?
Guess not......

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
:dejection: One of my set-ups looked like that.
It was used by my former main tech. Gave it to him as his golden parachute when I let him go.- Life has greatly improved ever since.

A couple years ago we would get calls about how dirty our vans looked.
The dispatcher would laugh and say--"we know, We've have been too busy to clean them and then book their appointment.

If I got the call, I would say with a chuckle--"If you think that's bad you should see my carpets!- Every time I planned to cleaning my own carpets a customer would call wanting a pet accident to be cleaned up asap." I often put their needs first.
Thats a sad ass excuse.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Thats a sad ass excuse.

I Had 4 vans. 3 were ok on the inside.
The outside cleaning is what got neglected.
my priorities while in USA were:
make money,
make money,
do maintenance.
party with hot gal pals
make money
wash vans.
life is good.

If I had thought the appearance of my van was costing me money i would have changed my behavior,-- but we were extremely busy.

I should clarify-- even our filthiest TM didnt have all that gunk on it-- but it did have a mid-sized lint sheep dog at the door. so i placed a trash basket there for the tech.
i removed the radiator grill to increase cooling and make washing it easier.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I saw this pic yesterday and went and did a full tear down and clean out... that pic gives me OCD shivers

I dont mind eating at small dive bars or hole in the wall restaurants but if they cant even keep things clean Im walking out, I feel its the same with any customer in any industry. That pic is just pathetic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom