So, you want to hire some help ?

Cameron1

Yep, it's great to have employees. Just sit back and rake in the dough ! This is what you can expect from your prize chimps.

I get a call this morning about 10:30 from truck # 1. They are on location at a 1300.00 $ job and report that they flooded an upstairs bedroom with osr, and low and behold water is now dripping from a light fixture in the kitchen one level down.

Later on, about 12:30 I get a call from truck #2's first job. It's 500.00 and the guy is a little upset. Seems they drip something across his Hardwood floors, and he cannot remove it. I spent the whole day dealing with the aftermath. I wish someone would just go ahead and put me out of my misery.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Just a suggestion Steve~ hire a better grade of people that are worthy of being called something more respectful than chimps and maybe you will get better than that.

Ken

harryhides

Name
Tony
Oh and perhaps if you spent less time snacking on Beaver and more on your business, that would help too.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Okay, sorry Steve- It's a real sore spot for me. Hopefully the problems were resolved without too much cost. We all have screw ups (prob us more than most with our size).
Ken

Cameron1

Yes, I remember one of your earilier posts where you were upset with that term. I have several long term employees , and respect their hard work. I only use that term here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom