SO.....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If your machine bit the dust and was not repairable.....without hesitation what would you replace it with and why that machine.........

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Slide in, either 570 or 454 Sapphire units. I like the small footprint and depending on what it was we were replacing in I'd get either one of those.

Direct drive, I'd have to take a hard look at the Pro 1200 vs the Butler. I like our Butlers but if there is a distributor network, then that would weigh in as a plus for the Pro 1200.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
TNT, no question.

What ever happened to the Judson TM that had a heat exchange type system? The one that used a radiator thermostat to control temps.

C

cucu

The Reactor ....it still works away everyday with no problems...must change the oil this weekend

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jim Martin said:
If your machine bit the dust and was not repairable.....without hesitation what would you replace it with and why that machine.........

As most people know we have a rental trailer for our A+ customers. I just sold the last one we set up and the machine I put in the new one is a brand new Prochem Peak. I had my pick of many machines but went with the Prochem Peak (TW's Favorite) because it just doesn't break down...ever...

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
butler..its idiot proof and bullet proof..best unit in the world to let
your guys go make you some money with..no worries. turn off the ac and set
the emergency break thats about it.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Today I would say a butler, but i am interested in seeing the ss 1200 when it is out.
Jim, what is your answer?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am very happy with what my thermal wave has done for me so far.....it has put out everything it has promised...
but...I have my eye on that 454...

steve g

Name
steve garrett
probably a prochem legend GT with a submount water tank, that is if I went new, I would probably look for a used machine because they are way cheaper.

Name
Eric Valentine
C4 or a TNT. I am tired of having to pay for 3-4 hours of labor just to change a damn pump belt. Whoever designed the century400 avenger 20 was and idiot, as there is less than 1/4" between the blower and engine shafts.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
meAt said:
I'm curious, how many of you guys considered a Sunbelt TM in the last 10-15 years ?

.L.T.A.

The Sunbelt machines are really Judsons are they not? I am considering one for my next purchase. They sell the TNT for $11,995 on their website unless they screwed up and that is really the price for the Nitro.

I'm only 30 miles from Sunbelt so that would be ideal.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Jim Williams said:
meAt said:
I'm curious, how many of you guys considered a Sunbelt TM in the last 10-15 years ?

.L.T.A.

The Sunbelt machines are really Judsons are they not?.

YES
And they very well may be great.
I don't have any personal experience with them.
never even saw one person...so obviously I HAVE no "informed" opinion of them..i think Les is a genuine great guy, just don't know anything about his TMs..
but they HAVE been around for years.
I recall seeing Sunbelt TM ads 15 years ago

Just can't recall in all my years on the boards anyone suggesting them as "THE" TM to own

..L.T.A.

lance

The Sapphire TM with the 59 blower and water-cooled engine looks pretty nice.

A used Powerclean Genesis diesel would be a great machine also.

Name
R.J. Povio
I think Judson has a great model and idea with their machines....Propane is great heat its getting expensive and a pain in the ass to fill every couple of days....I would definately like to see them build a TNT and the C4 with both Heat Exchangers and Propane Little Giants. That way you can use whatever one you want or both if something is trashed. If you run out of propane in the middle of a job or night you still have heat. The simplicity of their TM's is unparalled! Ive never used one but We have Treat Your Feet Tm's that are designed very similair to Judsons TM's. When all my other machines break the Treat Your Feet Tm keeps running no joke.

Interesting that nobody has said Hydramaster....or BlueLine. We have a BlueLine Champ that performs like a 25 hp machine if you ask me. Great heat and suck. I clean carpet, furniture and tile and grout and is definatley my preferred machine. I have almost 3000 hours on it. Everythings original except exhaust manifold I have had 3 of them crack on me. I might replace the 20 Hp Kohler over the winter. It has on oil leak around the shaft and has to be taken out to fix anyway. I will keep it as a spare.

Mike Draper

If you had a Judson, you would just replace a part or an engine, not the whole truckmount.

Walt

Jim Martin said:
I am very happy with what my thermal wave has done for me so far.....it has put out everything it has promised...
but...I have my eye on that 454...

I'm curious as to why you would choose the 454 over the 570?

I've been looking at both machines.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom