Soap Free or Non Foaming Booster

Crazymcnick

Does anyone know a good Booster that will go with Procyon Extreme that is either soap free or foam free?

Thanks
Tom

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Tom most emulsifiers are "Soap Free".

I would switch to a NON foaming emuslifier that contains the main ingredient in Procyon with something like Kleenrite's PCX powder.

If you have to boost something just maybe the product isn't all that?

CleanEvo

Walrus said:
Tom most emulsifiers are "Soap Free".

I would switch to a NON foaming emuslifier that contains the main ingredient in Procyon with something like Kleenrite's PCX powder.

If you have to boost something just maybe the product isn't all that?

What is the main ingredient in Procyon?

Walt

Crazymcnick said:
Does anyone know a good Booster that will go with Procyon Extreme that is either soap free or foam free?

Thanks
Tom

Citrus solve, sodium percarbonate, hydrogen peroxide.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I always add citrus with procyon. I agree procyon by itself doesn't work too well but I rx everything so agitation helps.

If it's nasty add some regular prespray. I've been adding a bit of Melinguers all purpose cleaner. 5 gallons for 33 bucks from one of my customers that sells car wash products. It does foam a bit and has a high ph so no more then 1oz. Worked better then the stripper I normally use on a recent t and g job too.

Albert

gary mackay

wait a minute, I attribute all my foam issues with the citris solvent & powdered peroxide that I use, have I been wrong? My citra solvent is d'limolene & my powdered peroxide is energizer.

Fletch

Kleenrite's PCX

Walrus, what's the scoop on Kleenrite's PCX? By what you have said above, it appears that you have had some experience with it.

Thanks in advance!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Look on Jon-Don's website for the msds.

It is a NON-FOAMING emulsifier.

And when you think of it no foam in the hose means more air flow and faster drying times.

I only use half the dilution ratio and it compares to any emulsifier in price .

Walt

gary mackay said:
wait a minute, I attribute all my foam issues with the citris solvent & powdered peroxide that I use, have I been wrong? My citra solvent is d'limolene & my powdered peroxide is energizer.

I've never had a problem with either of those products foaming. Of course, energizer might do something if you are running it through the chemical pump. I've never done that so I don't know.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom