Softest grey vac hose

diamond brian

At least one of the 2" grey vac hoses on the market is softer than the others. Softer, more pliable, more rubber than plastic. Less likely to cause damage or to crack IMO.

Anybody know a good supplier (or manufacturer) for this? It's hard to tell which hose is which which on the internet.

G

Contact Joe at Cool Cuffs.com

I replace all of my hose's with his stuff!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I've found the problem with light supple vac hose is, it's CHEAP JUNK and won't hold up well to daily use with high temps and even moderate vac HG.

It ends up collapsing.
Once it collapses, that section is toast.
Most often it's at the wand and you just cut that section off.
Or you wrap those hoakie bend restricters on it and defeat the whole purpose by adding weight and restricting it's suppleness.

If it collapses in the middle, it's junk and you either cut that piece out and add a connector (one more thing to hang up and add bulk) or you learn your lesson and buy some good hose.

..L.T.A.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I've used the Wintrax smoothbore for over 2 years now. Yes, it's the whimpiest of hoses but the fact that you can unreel almost 100' of it in your shoulder, hook the end up to your tm and unwinding it as you go along is priceless. On the downside, as Larry said it does collapse once in a while but I usually don't flow as much as most so it doesn't happen often. I have a 45 blower.

Greenie has some pretty flexible stuff as well. Construction is a little beefier then the wintrax. It's been a while since I bought it from him so don't know if he still has it available.

Albert

STEVEC

Call Greenie,
He's got some PRO-FLEX vac hose that's soft and flexable and it holds up very well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom