SOLAR Panel cleaning?

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Do any of you offer this service or has anyone looked into this? I am trying to find the equipment needed to do the job without having to get on the roofs?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Try marketing to power companies. They have fields of solar panels that you won't need to get on a roof
You would think they would have their own clean systems. Might be a good idea to see what they use and develop something similar for residential.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
don't make this part of your marketing

Don’t hire someone to wash your dirty solar panels. That’s the conclusion of a study recently conducted by a team of engineers at the University of California, San Diego. Their findings were published in the July 25 online issue of Solar Energy.

🤫🤫

..L.T.A.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags

Don’t hire someone to wash your dirty solar panels. That’s the conclusion of a study recently conducted by a team of engineers at the University of California, San Diego. Their findings were published in the July 25 online issue of Solar Energy.

🤫🤫

..L.T.A.
I can write an article also... I have customers requesting it so I thought it would be easy but I am not climbing or having employees climbing on roofs

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart

🤫🤫

..L.T.A.
I think that article could be BS; It all depends on how much you pay a professional for the service.
That cost could out weight the benefits. So homeowner DIY with RO/DI water and window cleaning equipment will be the best bet.

I have solar panels and have cleaned them with improved results.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
If you are young enough and want something easy start and do that can pay as much as carpet cleaning for around 7k look into gutter cleaning, every house has um there is specialized equipment to make the job easy andhow many people do you know doing it???? In other words not alot of competition,

Dwain Ray

On Vacation
Name
Dwain Ray
Here's some info

Screenshot_20230210-214757_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230210-214348_Chrome.jpg

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I did it in my early years. Hated it. What you showed only creates another mess, whether you try to vacuum it in or blow it out. Gutters have all kinds of debris that will clog that vac tube up from sticks to pieces of shingles

And competition is actually heavy in this economy. Just look on your city's local FB page. There's several people advertising that service because they're broke

If anyone is thinking about starting that service, get as little equipment as possible and go make some quick cash to get you out of your temporary financial headache. While you're doing this, apply for a good job somewhere else

Reactions: Mr Brightside

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I did it in my early years. Hated it. What you showed only creates another mess, whether you try to vacuum it in or blow it out. Gutters have all kinds of debris that will clog that vac tube up from sticks to pieces of shingles

And competition is actually heavy in this economy. Just look on your city's local FB page. There's several people advertising that service because they're broke

If anyone is thinking about starting that service, get as little equipment as possible and go make some quick cash to get you out of your temporary financial headache. While you're doing this, apply for a good job somewhere else
Quotes to clean my buildings gutters are in the $6000 range. Takes them 2 days to do our 2 buildings.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom