Solution Hose repair

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Brand new 100 footer, 1/4 solution hose. I had a blowout yesterday a few inches from the end, the door closed on it and cut it. I never mess with putting new ends on but may try here because it is so new.

Does anyone get their hose re crimped when this happens or just chuck it?

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Throw out a new hose instead of repairing it? That would be like putting a new socket fitting on because the o-rings are bad.

cca3fa6ccbbe986463726e3aa16ce144.jpg

Reactions: Mike J and Mikey P

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
The reusable ends work well once you get good at putting them on. There is a tiny learning curve.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
I just got a second wetsuit runner. That was a great add on. Cut em down to 5 pieces to step out of rooms clean. Homebase for all the tools. Thanks for that one
I cut one in half long ways, then made 6’ sections to put under the edges of area rugs for onsite cleaning in high end homes.

Reactions: Mike J

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I cut one in half long ways, then made 6’ sections to put under the edges of area rugs for onsite cleaning in high end homes.
The other thing is a small square for my mini furniture fan on a coffee table or use it as a place mat for miscellaneous bottles, phone, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Trip Moses

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
I just got a second wetsuit runner. That was a great add on. Cut em down to 5 pieces to step out of rooms clean. Homebase for all the tools. Thanks for that one
The homeowner like the runner. He is buying one. Restoring a 1946 GMC truck, says it was what he was looking for to cover some things. Must be nice, a "retromod".

Reactions: Trip Moses

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom