SOME ADVICE PLEASE

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
What's the deal wit selling equipment to someone in Canada......any special hassle to deal wit?

John Watson

You have to be multi Lingualaye, You gotta speaka Canadianaye, They usta want everything at paraye :lol: To me they are just a painaye in the assaye :lol: :lol: :lol:

You saw the color of their money and they got Loonies and toony lives there too!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I would want to be paid in US dollars before it left for a foreign counrty......RIGHT?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Bob, it is no hassle. The freight company usually will have a broker they work with. I bought pretty much everything in my van from the US. They will have to pay brokerage fees but it's still cheaper than buying here in Canada, not to mention you can't even get it here.

Check into UPS Freight, they look after everything.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I f he picks it up from you in the USA why would you care how it would work. He picks it up, pays you and leaves. After that it's his problem getting back over to Canadia.

Scott

Jayhawk2218 said:
bob vawter said:
I would want to be paid in US dollars before it left for a foreign counrty......RIGHT?

I think the Canadian dollar is worth more right now.

The USD has strengthened over the past several weeks. Right now 1 Canadian dollar is worth .944822 USD

Back
Top Bottom