some fast expert advise please

kevinj61

about a two months ago i cleaned a cgd blue carpet at Mazda dealership--did the hole showroom floor--this is how i did it
1st I used my 175 rotary with carpet brush and solution tank mounted--I mixed my pre spray with hot tap water--was like 140 degree-dumped that into 175 solution tank and applied and srucbed real good--was working great carpets were comming clean like right away and all stains were coming out completely-- I followed that with my extractor using "end zone" when I ran out of "end zone" i started using "Fiber soft rapid rinse and cleaner" by sapphire scientific-- I also used "traffic Slam" then towards the end Instead of using a pre spray in the 175 i used "dynaforce concentrated carpet cleaning detergent and followed that with the fiber soft rinse--well all was fine and dandy and owner was very happy with the results--however two months have gone by now and some of the stains have come back and now has a new one which is pretty big, owner said someone spilled alot of soda--he wants me to reclean just the high traffic area's again and has no problem paying for it as well--so my question is can anybody advise me on a good pre spray for grease (because that is what all the stains are) cars are driven in and out of the showroom-you got techs coming in and out from the service area with grease on their shoes and so on--keep in mind it is a busy dealership--I need to clean it again with something good that won't resoil quickly and keep the stains from coming back--I plan on doing it the same way as far as 1st using my 175 to apply and pre scrub a pre spray at the same time then follow up with some kind of rinse in my extractor..Open to all suggestions as to what chems would work the best in this situation thanks to all who replay

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I haven't found much of a difference between the name brand chemicals. I use CTI's Prozyme+ for the greasy ones. It contains enzymes for the grease. If there are a lot of spills, you might want to use an encapsulation rinse to help eliminate reoccurring spots. There are lots of different ones, I think CTI's is called SCR.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
kevinj61 said:
--I need to clean it again with something good that won't resoil quickly and keep the stains from coming back--

The answer is obvious. Bonnett encap it with your 175.

If you would of bonett encapped it in the first place the spots wouldn't of wicked up.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
the grease is automotive not food based....enzymes do no good on petroleum based

encap would work....

if your were using a TM i would have said no rinse, just water...but.....although if a prescrub is breaking most of it down try a section with just water rinse

ummmmmm costco had some oil eater i think it was yrs ago when i did a mechanics shop...

or helll purple power would work as well......sometimes in nasty situations, it calls for simplicity rather then over thinking

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I am pasting a reply from John Olson on my car auto repair shop. I ordered this stuff and it completely kicked its ass. I am not an expert but it seems if it worked for an auto repair shop it would easily take care of what you described here. Ask John

Ultra PAC renovate and s
Steam Way Grease subtractor. Makes men smile just thinking the look on your face when you spray it down and literally see the grease disappearing before your eyes

kevinj61

come on guys i need serious replys i have to redo this this saturday night i have two supply places i can go to for chems interlink and adco--there is one bad soda pop spill as well which is sugar based unless it was diet LOL i know spots will come out after i clean but i need them NOT to come back

Here is a serious reply.

Vacuum for an hour maybe two.

Spray some bonnet cleaner or encap juice down.

Buff the carpet and swap pads out frequently.

Collect the check.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I encap pop spills almost every week with bonnet coping with excellent results.

I very seldom HWE commercial carpet anymore.

Client are happier than ever before and I have more commercial work than ever because of their great reviews.

I charge as much or more than the HWE bids and I get the bids.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
uhhh mine was serious...

as were most it appears....

encap................good for soda spills and normal wear less wick back

some type of grease cleaner...yes purple power was serious...

Name
Ron lippold
trust me on this....................

judson o2 or their other product gosh either on will tackel that problem. if your not happy after that hit it with a little snake oil form les. if you dont like the results ill buy the product from you....

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
if it all disappeared and didn't return til 2 MONTHS latter, it's not your pre-spray that's the problem.
it's that you didn't flush "all" the gunk out

be more thorough on the spills and flush them out

..l.T.A.

Name
Lee Stockwell
We need to find out how to use those "magic microbes" that ate all BP's oil in the Gulf of Mexico...so convenient!!

Maybe we could secretly inject them into middle eastern oil fields??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom