Some fun projects..

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20220421-233104.png

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I can’t lie about VLM and glides to supplement my income
No need to lie about anything. You just need know how to satisfy your customers. Just received a message from the president of a strata highrise I did Tuesday and Wednesday. She is gushing about how wonderful the carpets look and smell. $1800 job done in less than 6 hours and all the residents are now asking for my card. Done with the Phoenix, code Red encap, microfibre pads and a little saigercide to spice things up. Last guy used a truck mount right up to the 16th floor and didn't get the job done. No lie.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I am super excited about the Evo project.

You goobs have no idea how many of those wands are out there
I can only imagine. I worked for UPS while I was building my business. They would ship those from North Idaho and they would come through the Boise hub where I worked. The boxes sucked to stack and there was always a lot of them.

Reactions: Mikey P
Name
Nate W.
No need to lie about anything. You just need know how to satisfy your customers. Just received a message from the president of a strata highrise I did Tuesday and Wednesday. She is gushing about how wonderful the carpets look and smell. $1800 job done in less than 6 hours and all the residents are now asking for my card. Done with the Phoenix, code Red encap, microfibre pads and a little saigercide to spice things up. Last guy used a truck mount right up to the 16th floor and didn't get the job done. No lie.

This isn't FB.. :winky:

• Sad
Reactions: SamIam and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom