Some new gadgets from former US Products employee

Mikey P

Administrator
167f936a.jpg

Titanium handle too so it's ultra light.

6e6e7cb3.jpg

New tile spinner with some subtle differences than the rest..

dde61ba3.jpg

127854e9.jpg

19e9cf73.jpg

3f13388b.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
One thing always gets me with a lot of American machines.

The screw down lid for the waste chamber, I've always favored the dome which sits tight with the vacuum pulling it down, simple to release and open without getting screwed, simple to replace, a rubber seal retains the vacuum.

Sometimes grit gets under the gasket creating an air leak, also the screw can become bloody tight when trying to open it with sweaty hands.

My biggest bug though is the habit of locating the switches at the rear of the machine when all the plumbing is at the front.

Many people leave their porty in the van with the plumbing facing out, this makes turning these switches on/off bloody difficult.

Waterproof rocker switches are available for this role.

Just a little bit of constructive criticism from down under.:very_drunk:

Shorty

randy

Name
Randy
I really liked that wand, best I have ever seen. Love the unit but would like to see a 2/3 stage vac model Without the heater.
Trying to heat water within a portable set up is a waste of time. A single three stage vac in this day and age is hilarious. Put 50 foot of hose on this unit and you will have horrible dry times. The guys behind it are the Old crew from US products, nice guys.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Xaact???? ISn't that the company Sapphire got mad at just recently when I put the link of the Dripod that they re selling under xaact name??? On their website it was saying how they developed it etc etc..

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
that porty is ridiculous, one of our suppliers here has a very similar one, it looks like a giant marshmallow, they couldnt give the thing away - big, awkward, and ugly

the tile tool and the wand look coolll

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom