Some of you guys were wanting to see more or see a testimonial So I'm posting this for you

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Royal Man - roytatable - Coincidence? Perhaps not....

As long as we're proofreading, it's Sorbothane®, not Sorborthane.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
smileys-cowboy-871719.gif

I'm 5 11 pigsnot!

Reactions: hogjowl

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Thanks Guys For all the positive and helpful comments!! Just to answer a question. Yes, Yes, YES! My Ergo cleaning wand valve kit will work for Mexicans tall and short. Also, Vegetarians, Bacon Lovers, Gun and Knife Enthusiasts, Newbies to those with decades under their belts. Even Pig Farmers. It will work for anyone with a 2" wand that wants it to be more comfortable and be able to reach further with every move. ( Watch for more videos from users or order @ www.ergowand.com)

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I do have a new promotion to help you guys to get a real feel for my new ergo wand kit. It's a three week free trial!! ( you just pay shipping) Test it out. Experience the longer reach and rotate the grip. You any pay if you keep it after the trial period. If not mail it back and we'll still be friends. I know I will never go back to a conventual wand. Just go to www.ergowand.com and sign up for your free trial.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Any body try this yet??????? crap Dave I have a 6 jet PC ti wand will it work with that or should I throw it on a westpac 14 inch wand?????

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Dave do you need an ergo handle from Mytee if you have your gun grip.

Just saying gun grip makes me think Ruff could shoot some stains BAng BaNg.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom