Some people

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Had a customer last year write a check for her cleaning, $130.00. Check came back NSF.
Sent her notices and called for 3-4 months. She avoided all mailings and never answered the phone. Always got voice mail.
On about the 179th. day I finally caught the account with money in it. Checks are good for 180 and I think she thought I gave up persuing her.
I got the money minus the check fee.

So, guess who calls today looking for her carpet to be cleaned like nothing ever happened.

Name
Bruce
I had a business account (tanning salon) not pay $225 , we tried collecting for a year and gave up, at some time with in that next year we received a check from them , not only the $225 but a $25 late fee also. Still not sure what to think about that, never got a phone call from them saying "hey we just found this invoice" ,

F

FB7777

next time pull a merty... call every politican in your area, stalk her at work and use every means necessary to retrieve your funds

steve r

in almost 5 years and over 2000 invoices ive yet to have someone not pay. had an apartment complex take almost 4 months once but never thought i wouldnt get the money. they are still a customer also.

guess i need to knock on wood.

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
i had one lady who bounced one on me..but she let me know after i deposited it. When I went for another and just to touch up one spot on her sofa, she didnt include the returned fee. So i took a big doodie i her bathroom..haha.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I just turned one in to the prosecutor . I looked in public info and passing bad checks seems to be her deal. I will keep my fingers crossed

TimP

I've only had it happen like once or twice. They always pay up after letting them know so far.

As far as getting my check. I've had to wait on my money the most from banks. Needless to say if they want another cleaning they will get the 6+ month finance charge to get it done. Oh and it's actually the company they hire to take care of the cleaning, they don't want to pay.

G

Gnu

I went through hunting down a contractor whos wife was the realtor of the house I cleaned. Originally he wanted to use a credit card. So I paid for seting it up. then didnt hear back from him. called once a week. then used *67 to block my number on his caller ID. his wife answered Introduced myself and she says??? what? my husband was supposed to send that out a week ago. Ultimately got a check two months later from intial clean date. Deposited it and man did it bounce. my rude ass bank called me like it was my fault their check bounced. So my bank chased after them like a whore on a crack pipe. not sure if they got charged. it was a restore job

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom