Some quick notes about M7F

Mikey P

Administrator
Sapphire out did themselves again this year with their professionalism and gracious hosting, first class all the way. I can't thank them enough. Very obvious why they are at the top now.

Prochem has made 4 MFs straight now (maybe five?) and are always a big part of the show with their huge demo truck and this year, their spotting class was a great success.
Thanks Tim!!!!

Mytee was very wise to send Belinda out to represent. She fit right in with this crew and they were very generous in their raffle prizes.

Bridgepoint sent out Scott to teach a class on urine and showed off their new pool filter and let rumors fly about a new SX15 tile tool, cant wait to see it.

Accelerated failed to show up due to mechanical issues.

Hydramaster failed to show as they were busy digging their own grave. :shock:

Judson brought two machines that were very well received internationally...
The Jones' are the real deal.

Jon Don/Cutshall’s VAST class and having Toburen hanging out in the alley smoking cigs with the cools kids were both just awesome. The joint was Crawleying with SFS alumni.

Cleanfax was HUGE in helping promote the event, HUGE!, PLEASE subscribe to their mag and spend time on their website. Jeff's class was a hit fo' sure.

Lisa Wagner. Awesome.

Full Circle/CTI. Did Cindy make it home alive? That Girl parties likes a rock star. Could have been married ten times over the weekend to the broke dick of her choice.

Rotovac, very disappointing no show.

Masterblend were the bomb. Great truck and GREAT prizes, two 42 pound tubs of powders AND a 100 fresh tank that Al Sims won in the raffle!!!

Service Monster.. No monkeying around with these boys. Thanks for showing, we'll continue to send everyone your way. Greatest service out there.

Jim had to split early so hopefully you got in on his upholster class, I hear it was exceptional.

Andrechell.com delivered once again a great class and a GREAT prize to the raffle, a free Wordpress site, design and hosting for a full year!!!

The Round Table w/ discussion panel @ Al Bradam, Greg Crowley, Big Mike, Steve Cameron and Brian Robison was a hit from what I hear. I was so star struck being so close to the Cork I cant remember a thing.

TCS had a great first MB showing, 3 truckmounts and the Bruce Deloach show, what more could you want?

Butler!!! Nice to see Butler getting hip with the 2.5 revolution!
Thanks for coming guys!!!

Gum Be Gone had a lot of action at their booth. Scratch B Gone they aint!

Westpak had the good and the great prizes Thanks Craig!!

DSC chemicals was a hit with the basket ball hoop and great give a ways. DO NOT OVER LOOK THEIR CHEMS!

Encapstore.com :shock: :shock: :shock: more like Encapfleamarket.com.
Wow! That's a lot of stuff!!
Thanks for behaving this year Jerm and thanks for giving away the farm!!

Hruby impressed the hell out of EVERYONE with their fine ass machine.

Spraymaster Sal is a kick in the pants. I hope he hangs out here more now. They had a real cool electric upholstery sprayer that needs to get the word out.

Crowley and his gal pal Mark are a riot, great fun to be around.

Just crikey having Bethel here this year. Jim is a true MB'r

as is Keith Studebaker..

Thanks again to Bill and his crew for making this all possible!!! :!:

oh and Strickland is lying SOB. May he rot in HELL!

PS, Art Kelly, JHC, keep your clothes on dude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom