Some thoughts on The Fest..

Mikey P

Administrator
Like Yeadon said, this will be the Woodstock of carpet cleaning events. I'm not even sure how I pulled it off. Look at the list of Rock Stars coming..
The excuses you've made for not showing up will never satisfy you once the reports come rolling in. We have room for about 15 more, so think long and deep.

The rug plant tour will be a real eye opener for those of you with extra space in your buildings, poll barns or garages. In the real world you really don't need much more than a tree branch to dust with, a river to rinse with and another tree branch to dry with. Aaron's ultra low tech operation will have you rethinking what it really takes to clean a dirty rug. Tom promises not to badger anybody as he Co-hosts this anti rug fag experience.

Make sure to rent a car with GPS or know how to use your phones. Nothing is straight or as it should be here.

Please carpool as much as possible when ever possible as parking at the VFW, the rug plant, the brewery and everywhere else in town is limited.

Have a back up plan for dinner on Thursday as we may overwhelm the brewery. Use Yelp to find what you like. There is additional parking for the brewery on the other side of the street by the rail road tracks.

If you come late to class on either day you will miss a lot so plan your evenings accordingly.

I know I am the devil and the root of all evil in the world but let's please try our best to make this a drama free event.
Sizzling hot topics such as the Pro1200, Fred Cordell's amazing ability to infect your computer at will, ICE, Olsen's pain killer induced tantrum and what ever other BS that at one point were all so important, really don't or shouldn't mean a thing.

Let's enjoy this Family Reunion for what it really is, and forgive and forget and leave the drama and the oh so difficult for males to do apologies or excuses for another day, preferably prior to...

I will say that it's a true crying shame that past MB members such as Les, Foster, George, Vince and Draper won't be here. Life is way too short to let bullheadedness lead you astray from your family.

See you soon freinds!

and pray for no rain.

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Can we have atleast 1 sacrifice this year, to appease the Gods an such : )

an not me either!

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
If I was smart I'd cancel your flight.

I'll be so overwhelmed with the information and classes, that you will have no issue with me.

Except for maybe shivering in the corner from overload : )

F

FB7777

Like Yeadon said, this will be the Woodstock of carpet cleaning events. I'm not even sure how I pulled it off. Look at the list of Rock Stars coming..

I know I am the devil and the root of all evil in the world but let's please try our best to make this a drama free event.
Sizzling hot topics such as the Pro1200, Fred Cordell's amazing ability to infect your computer at will, ICE, Olsen's pain killer induced tantrum and what ever other BS that at one point were all so important, really don't or shouldn't mean a thing.

Let's enjoy this Family Reunion for what it really is and forgive and forget and leave the drama, the oh so difficult for males to do apologies or excuses for another day, preferably prior to.

I will say that it's a true crying shame that past MB members such as Les, Foster, George, Vince and Draper won't be here. Life is way too shorrt.
Amen to that brother can't wait to meet the new guys.

Reactions: GCCLee

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Seeing as I can't be there, I'm looking forward to plenty of reports & pics to make me envious.

Have a great time all, & put aside all those petty indifference's and open your minds to what is being presented to you.

Lucky buggers.

:yoda:

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Seeing as I can't be there, I'm looking forward to plenty of reports & pics to make me envious.

Have a great time all, & put aside all those petty indifference's and open your minds to what is being presented to you.

Lucky buggers.

:yoda:

Shortwun you can at least send a few jokes that we can spread in your honor. Nick and Steve still talk about your jokes at SFS. I will have a few pints in your honor.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I am looking forward to meeting all of you again. This will be my 5th Fest. All have been fun. I hope I didnt bore too many people last year with my speach and I hope this years will be even better, fun and inspiring.

5 fests ago CU bought me lunch and I havent paid him back yet............maybe this year. :yawn:

Reactions: Mikey P

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
I am looking forward to meeting all of you again. This will be my 5th Fest. All have been fun. I hope I didnt bore too many people last year with my speach and I hope this years will be even better, fun and inspiring.

5 fests ago CU bought me lunch and I havent paid him back yet............maybe this year. :yawn:

:lol:

Name
George Valliant
here's a nice music video.

best wishes for mikefest.

cheers

[video=youtube_share;Es3Vsfzdr14]http://youtu.be/Es3Vsfzdr14[/video]

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
hetureha.jpg

Not happy bout havin to shave but I am ready!

Sent from da middle of a Trailure park

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Why are you shaving?

You are coming to hang out with a bunch of carpet cleaner! We don't care about what you look like! Just don't act crazy or special and you will be fine.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Why are you shaving?

You are coming to hang out with a bunch of carpet cleaner! We don't care about what you look like! Just don't act crazy or special and you will be fine.

Orders from the top! Tryin to get all the crazy out today an tomorrow : )

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Why are you shaving?

You got to be kidding Michael.
Are we talking about the same group that can argue for a week weather it is better to vacuum from north to south or east to west? And still not reach an agreement.
And that's before we even reached a subject we truly care about.

Don't listen to him Chris. Nothing but a three piece suit will do.

sent from da left side of le left bank

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
You got to be kidding Michael.
Are we talking about the same group that can argue for a week weather it better to vacuum from north to south or east to west? And still not reach an agreement.
And that's before we even reached a subject we truly care about.

Don't listen to him Chris. Nothing but a three piece suit will do.

sent from da left side of le left bank

I have 1 suit, an unless someone plans on die'n. It stays in the closet : )

Reactions: dgardner

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I was supposed to leave tomorrow morning to head to my sisters house for the day then off to Cali but shell has to fly out to pa for a family members funeral and won't be back till wed afternoon..

I tried to fly my niece in to cover the animals but she couldn't do it so I'm looking like I'm screwed
Still have a trick up my sleeve I'm going to try for but it's 50-50 at best

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
The rug plant tour will be a real eye opener for those of you with extra space in your buildings, poll barns or garages. In the real world you really don't need much more than a tree branch to dust with, a river to rinse with and another tree branch to dry with. Aaron's ultra low tech operation will have you rethinking what it really takes to clean a dirty rug. Tom promises not to badger anybody as he Co-hosts this anti rug fag experience.

I am not sure, but it would seem that Mikey is making nice with the above recent expressions.

It will be great to talk shop with real rug washers and others interested in being such. I told Maggie I washed rugs on my flat and sloped concrete driveway, my concrete curbed pit (both of which I still have), a 16' Moore Roll-A-Jet, and now the whole array of Centrum Force pieces of equipment. At the end of the day, machines and devices are all just tools. The real craftsman is the one knowing how to use whatever he has to process a rug for the optimum results. Tools used properly can be time savers. I look forward to seeing Artisan's way of doing things too. It should be fun. I love talking about utilizing space smaller spaces to maximize the greatest throughput. Add appropriate tools as your business revenue increases and justifies the outlay for the ROI.

Reactions: hogjowl

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom