Somebody needs to...

Name
Evets
Tell us what's going on with the GLIDES issue.
Currently only receiving info updates via N. Nellos on THAT board.
Are they Legal, or as Nick says "illeagel"?
enquiring minds etc,etc.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Nick has allowed things to get personal and is doing nothing but bringing negativity to the other boards...
Most have seen threw him.......Because he is unable to separate his personal feelings towards people he has done nothing but hurt his own creditability...He lashes out at things that he has no clue on and/or is none of his concern...I am glad he is not here....

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I kept telling him that about picking on Greenie. Only makes himself look like an ass.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Nick doesn't give a rat's azz about glides. It's all about bashing Greenie. That boy has some serious issues.

Name
Evets
"Don't go over to T M F to get the 411 anyway"

I go for the Asteroids and peep in on the lovefest occasionally.
I much prefer this board where I am liked and admired by everyone.

"He lashes out at things that he has no clue on and/or is none of his concern"
The nerve! I would never...

Mikey P

Administrator
Nick hates Greenie for one reason.

Nick makes a hacked together low budget machine and the type of people who ask Greenie for advice on a new machines want more than that.

Plain and simple.

So to get back to Greenie Nick from the Allen's roof tops about how 2.5 and illegal glides dont work.

Rob lets him do it because Greenie is perceived to being the owner of this board.

Funny thing is, *** was originally going to be a supe up your TM site/board where you could get advice from Rob on how to void your warranty and buy Baycos, 2.5 and GGlides.

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
I'm surprised that Nick didn't blame the fire in his shop on Greenie. Oooops, did I just give Nick an idea :shock:

maker

That's funny. I was checking out that board yesterday and when I signed off my thought was freeflow seamed to be more anti GreenGlides then he is pro NickNellos.

Greenie

Who knew goop was flamable?

Glides will always be here, it is still America last time I checked, Free enterprise will always prevail.

Should call em' FreedomGlides

JFRASER

Damn where have I been, just found out Greenie and Nick are at war. I hope you guys can try to get along. Awe who am i kidding, war is what makes us PROUD TO BE AMERICAN. Best of luck to you both.

Greenie

war...that is funny.

We're fighting HRI and have been for 4 years, nick is fighting himself.

G

its funny , Greenie accuses Nick of selling cheap hack tm's and Nick accuses greenie of selling overpriced , unnecessary stuff.

M

Mark Imbesi

Greenie said:
...nick is fighting himself.

LIVE NICK-O-CAM

2911298762_c5d9dfa60c.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom