Someone reported us to Paypal for the L&L Raffle

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Our paypal account has been put on limited access because we took paypal payments. The reffered to mikeysbaord specifically. SO you cannot support the Leukimia and Lymphoma society through paypal

John Olson

Name
John Olson
YOU cannot support the Leukimia and Lymphoma society through paypal please do no send payment through paypal

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mike Draper said:
It was Cooper! "You bastard"!

I knew he had a stick up his ass, but I didn't think he'd go this far. You bastard.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Make sure Dan signs it instead of Richard otherwise the courts deemed them no good

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

what slithery prick would do that?
and why on earth would they?

and why would PP give a shit?

..L.T.A.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
They call it gambling. Someone here had to do it as no way PayPal sees that post. It is in violation of their policy which I did not know. It will all be fine just can't do it again. Some Prick just had to be an ass. Take a guess who it was..

Anyway yes we will take a check or credit card and we pay all credit fees so the L&L society gets a 100% Of yoru donation.

Reactions: Jimmy Hitt

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

if you "KNOW" who it was, name names.
if it's just "suspicion", DON'T

..L.T.A.

G

I can think of a few who would do something like that.

Who was it? Tell us!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I don't know who it was but it was reported I have the email. The donations are fine it was raffle tickets which the consider gambling. If I knew that was an issue I would have just called it a donation. With how much we run through paypal and ebay a courtesy call would have been nice

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
That's a shame John, you are doing an incredible thing and some asswipe takes the opportunity to f with you when all they really may accomplish is diminish the funds going to the charity.

CC processing co's do have strict rules regarding the use of accounts to cover their ass, which is understandable in our litigeous society, but for someone to turn you in for using it for a charitable cause is about as low as I can imagine.

Ken

Reactions: Chokemaster

Greenie

Limited access can be a PITA, PayPal never calls you on stuff like this, which is ODD because they REQUIRE a contact number when you sign up.

They will HOLD funds first, and ask Questions later.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
We are already taken care of with PayPal. What pisses me off is the POS who knew it could be a problem with their acceptable use policy and didn't say anything but instead turned it in. This was about fighting cancer not some Internet kiddie games. Some people don't understand GP's but you don't mess with a mans money

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

it wasn't about any PP policy.
it was some slimy, snake in the grass, vindictive c**k sucker.
and if i ever find out who did it, I ban them for life as well as publicly expose their name on every board for the slimy snake bastard they are

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom