Someone told me Powerburst, Citrus Pro&40 vol for a rest

Name
R.J. Povio
Some how the message got erased! I have a nasty greasy restaurant to clean in a couple weeks. I use powerburst, and want to know how much citrus pro and 40 volume hydrogen peroxide to add for a hydra sprayer and for a 2 gallon pump sprayer too boost the PB? Thanks again.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
other than adding some citrus boost I would leave the 40 vol out the equasion. If you are running a tm I dont think it will do you much more good .

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
From my experience, a good enzyme pre-spary, with a good 175 floor machine agitation and an alkaline rinse works very well.

No need to load with all the extra crazy chemicals.

More is hardly ever better.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
just give the powerburst dwell time of @ 15 mins ..i mix the citrus pro in a hand sprayer and use to boost PB on traffic lanes.. it works also works well on dog oils

CarpetKING

You dont need the 40 vol, 175, or the orange oil if you have enough heat and pressure. Have several restaurants that are trashed and use PowerBurst with a few scoops of Grease Eraser and it cleans perfectly. All these guys talking about needing to do a scrub trips me out. Its not necessary - hit it with 240+ heat and about 700-800 psi and it will come clean...

G

Gnu

scrubing? Not sure why its so popular?? I can see using it for anti-streaking on certain cgd's.

I loath powerburst. it always leaves a funky fart odor behind or dirty feet smell. and if you leave it in the tank over the weekend. holy hell it smells like egg farts mix with malt liquor lol.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
CleanStreak for restaurants. Rarely a need to "boost" it with something else. And when necessary, a lil' CitruSolvit.

Like one of my customers told me yesterday, "When I prespray with it, the carpet looks like I've cleaned it already, before I put the wand on the carpet."

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
peroxide won't help restaurants much. Citris is aimed toward petroleum based oils. Restaurants have a high concentration of animal and plant oils. The best thing for this is enzyme based cleaners. powerboost with a little citris will do wonders on restaurants

Reactions: Adam.Stricker

Farenheit251

I've gotten away from the citrus-never knew if it rinsed well and when it went to $40 a gallon...

Just use your regular cleaner. I prefer Powerburst,Grease Eraser or Prekleen. Get a pump up sprayer and mix a whole cup or even a heaping cup in one gallon of hot water. Pretreat the worst areas with it then spray everything as usual with the hydroforce. An extra $3-4 of chemical is well worth it at night.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom