Something Positive from Joe

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Like everyone I have had my differences and have stated them so to be fair I need to share something positive.

Joe has made good and kept his word on the 2.5 Cuffs.I recieved a box of new Female swivels today. They are not asking for the old ones back just sent a box of replacements. Not everyone has had a problem with them but they replaced one for every one I purchased. So if you purchased a 2.5 swivel cuff from me and have had any problems with it coming part at the swivel contact me and we'll get you taken care of.

And Joe Thank You.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
He emailed me and asked if I needed a replacement, and I recieved it in less than a week.

Ernie G

Joe set up three trucks for me with 2.5 hose and cool-cuffs and I have had know problems with his products,service or attitude.

gasaxe

ive had replacements for a couple days and so far i can say they are MUCH better than the others. So far no separating at the swivel and the swivel moves much more freely without unscrewing the conection. Hope they hold up over time...

I know some of you are pretty hard on joe but so far he has done right by me...

Mike Draper

been using the NEW cuff for about 2 weeks and it works great. no splits, works just like the 2".

Back
Top Bottom