SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AT MIKEFEST

I can't be at mikefest due to emergency surgery on my ankle on the 18th.

But we will be giving away some of the 0-2 system at MikeFest, also anyone attending MikeFest will receive 50% off any Judson Labs products.

We will have a Reactor at MikeFest for demonstrating.
PictureorVideo204.jpg

CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO PLAY A CLIP ABOUT THE 0-2 SYSTEM
th_MOV003.jpg

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Marty,

Didn't you see that the Applause sign was lit?

The movie is supposed to be a "cliffhanger".

Only the Foam knows.

breathe72

OK I just watched the video.

You have pre-treated the carpet, as well as agitated it.

Now CLEAN it.

Don't tease us like that.

Lets see the final product.

Bob Foster

If you are wondering what that "thingy" is sitting on the floor in front of the Reactor it is a filter prototype.

Zero restriction regardless of how full the filter gets.
filtersideview.jpg

filtertopdownnobasket.jpg

filterwithscreen.jpg

That is not foam you see however it looks like it when you are viewing it on Youtube. It is actually that clean and contrasted to the soiled areas of the carpet. You can do the same test with the dilutions at MikeFest with the exact sampe piece of carpet for yourself.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Less:
I like your juice. I just got a case of it and your rinse from your wife. (She didn't put the credit request form in the box like I asked) So, don't take my comments as criticism; however, until you rinse that carpet, I'm not gonna believe it's clean.

By the way ... "where'd the dirt go?"

breathe72

Marty, "where did the dirt go?" is exactly what one of my commercial clients asked today, as they witnessed me clean 3500 sq ft of cgd in under 2 1/2 hrs with my new Cimex machine.

I just shrugged my shoulders and pointed to the nice clean carpet and said "who cares!"

And the truth is, we have no flippin idea where the dirt went but the carpet looks and smells great. (kept nervously looking back over my shoulder, waiting for the carpet to wick or change back to dirty. never happened)

So...... maybe he's Encap'ing in the vid? lol

I still say its foam. 'Clean foam', but its foam.

I bet if he extracted it, it would still look awesome.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
That prototype filter needs a new "filter". That clearview cartridge is a CFM robber. Unless the design maximizes the performance.

Why not make a filter like that, but it would have a lip down inside that peoples "current" baskets will fit into. ie, prochem basket, hm basket, etc. You could then have a customizable ring that will hold either two of those clearview cartridges or a ring that fits your basket from your TM and rests on the lip inside the mini box? I think that is a great idea. Someone do it or I will. Wink Wink *greenie*

John Watson

Sorry to hear you won't be at the Fest. Missed meeting you at connections and now here too.

God luck with your operation and thanks in advance for the 50% off

John Watson said:
Sorry to hear you won't be at the Fest. Missed meeting you at connections and now here too.

God luck with your operation and thanks in advance for the 50% off

JOHN

We met at the elevator at the hotel for just a short time.

LES

John Watson

see how senile I am. Sorry Les I don't recall. Well Ok, I will just be more excited when I meet you the next time!!!!

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
Just make it with interchangeable drop in rings that sit on a ledge that will fit the different sized baskets!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Bob Foster said:
Zero restriction regardless of how full the filter gets.

That filter WILL plug up and the CFM WILL decrease. No way to prevent it.
Just have to train the operator to be aware of the wand performance to know when to go clean it.
Does the lint and stuff collect in the inside or the outside?

I believe those are 2.5" pipe, inlet and outlet. The larger the inlet /outlet the less restriction. I saw a huge difference when I re-plumbed my filter from 2" to 3".

I look forward to seeing it.

How would it work if the Inlet was the bottom pipe? Would need to hold down the filter.
Which is the inlet?
Or, how would it work if the inlet was the bottom pipe and it laid on its side?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom