Soooo Nashville what to do?

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I am flying in Thurs night and flying home Mon. What type of fun things are there to do Fri, Sat night and all day Sun? I went to Nashville for BLUEline once but it was all work and no play. This time I want to see the city and have fun.

What would you suggest?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Go to the Grande ole opry hotel.. Just walk around.. its pretty nice. so many things to do.. lots of bars and clubs downtown to do at night..

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
will they have the shuttles to town this year.......

HEY ERIK...wait till it STOPS...before you jump out this time........... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bjorn

sit around and talk to cleaners about their favorite pre spray

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Down town has everything, bars, clubs, restaurants, music of all genre. Its awesome!

Yes, stop when Eric wants out .........or he will jump. :p
:mrgreen:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Coyote ugly wild horse saloon Charlie Daniels muesum lots of country music bars jack Daniels isn't to far of a drive. It was really cool to visit. I'm there the whole weeks so i have a rental car. I don't drink so I'm ok to be a DD for those that arnt idiot drunks :) oh and if green gurl atually shows up to go to the tattoo shop I'm sill up for more ink

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I will be talking about Blowers this trip and explain to everybody that if you dont have at least a 56 Blower you are a complete Hack.

Golden Boy

DryMaster

The Opryland Hotel Garden Conservatory has reopened (post flood). It is like indoor trails thru a botanical rain forrest complete with an indoor river and boat tour. There are 4 restaurants under roof and plenty of booze. Plan on spending at least a couple of hours there.
The Nashville Flea Market and retail merchandise show will be that weekend at the fairgrounds park. That will take a couple of hours too.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
1 million mexican food restaurants, I don't think i ever had so much mexican food in my life than last time lol

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
A lot of music venues and not just country music. You can hear live music at dozens of places.

Thursday night used to have "Dancing in the District" free live concerts down at the riverfront on 2nd ave.

Opryland Hotel is impressive.

March will be a great time to see nature in Tennessee, drive out to the Cheekwood area for the botanical gardens; or just anywhere south of town to see lots of dogwood, laurel, forsythia and so forth.

Franklin has several antique malls and older homes to check out.

Those interested in space and rocket can tour Arnold Engineering Center and / Or University of Tennessee Space Institute between Tullahoma and Manchester.

Jack Daniels (one of my former carpet cleaning clients) and George Dickel both offer tours of the distillery. Lynchburg where Jack Daniels is located has a nice old-time square and invites tourists to sit a spell.

Several rib places and even some good Italian cooking can be found.

Nice shopping malls and restaurants plus brew pubs just off I-65 south going toward Franklin.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
AFTER HOURS!!!
i believe that CRASH jus came from the his Botox session...
and Al is showin' us how big it was.......

100_0891.jpg

Back
Top Bottom