Sorry I will miss everyone in Nashville

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
My former Father-in Law has been battling Colon Cancer for about 21 months and been in at home hospice since late December. His kids and I have been on 24 hour care along with a private care company covering a big chunk of the hours.

The last week he has really headed downhill quickly going from being able to feed himself to having to be spoon fed, to not eating at all. We took him to the hospital Sunday night and while he is on fluids and taking some spoonfuls of soft food (yogurt, healthy puddings etc.) he has had no solid food.

The end is probably very near and I can not leave at this time. I am sorry I will miss the camaraderie. Everyone give a toast of whatever they would like to Edgar Hagopian, one of the kindest, most generous, and shrewdest people I have ever known.

Ken

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Well that's a bummer. Nashville won't be the same. Family first as it should be. We'll toast Edgar at the bar. He built a great business.

F

FB7777

you're a good man Ken

Sorry to hear about your former father in law... from your sharing over the years, I know how much you two share mutual respect.

Hopefully we'll see you next year at Mikefest

Jimbo

Ken...I am saddened by your situation...it's always tough when someone you care for is at the end of the trail...

I'm sure he is glad you are there.

Best Regards, Jim

dgargan

That's where you should be Ken, with family. I hope to meet you another time.

David

Chris A

Name
Chris
Our thoughts are with you and Angela, and the rest of the family

Mikey P

Administrator
You should have brought him with you, he and Vawter would have had alot to talk about.

We'll sure miss you Ken..

Who wants to fill in on the round table?

My condolences..

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Bob would be a kid to him, he is 80. He also has not been involved in the cleaning side of the business for 40 some years, he was the retail visionary.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Very sorry to hear that Ken, you're needed more there than Nashville. While you'll certainly be missed, all of your Mikeysboard friends will understand.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
Ken,

Sorry to hear about your father in law. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

David

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Your decision shows your character and integrity, and wouldn't expect anything less. Thoughts and prayers to you and the family during this time.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Our families thoughts and prayers are with you Ken, I was really looking forward to meeting you. I will not be able to attend MF7 as well due to last minute family health issues, family comes first. Maybe we can make Connections or MF8! Take care!

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Sorry to hear abot your father in law. I was looking forward to meeting you. I respect your decision, you are a good man.

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Ken Snow said:
Thank you all so much, I look forward to meeting those I haven't at Connections.
Gosh, Ken. The only reason I agreed to show up was to hang out with you. (I let Mikey think it was because he pressured me which by the way he is VERY good and very persistent at.)

I'm really sorry to hear about your father-in-law. Sioux and I went through this with both of her parents over the last few years and it is a tough time for ALL concerned.

Take care of yourself and DON'T back slide into the cigarettes. That's an order!

Steve

PS Funny thing about sickness and death, Ken. The whole hospice thing for both of my-in-laws is the only thing that has ever truly brought our moderately dysfunctional extended family together. Then after each of Sioux's parents died everyone decamped and we seldom contact each other. Weird.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Edgar is a true gentleman and his passing will be an end to an era.

Lee and I have you and his family in our thoughts

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom