Sorry Mikey but....

-JB-

Name
JB
Cashanova_4.jpg

I gotta say the board looks like a freakin nickle slot!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I think it's a great idea, and I'll tell you why...not only cause "I" suggested it...LOL
but i'll share sump'um, I have never, in the history of the world clicked on a banner ad on any of the boards I frequent.
Which include trade related, guns and fishing boards
BUT......I HAVE clicked on the static/constant type numerous times and have bought many items as result of them.

There are times when I think, "hey, I'd like to check out Wayne's stuff, or see what Olsen has on special, or Jon Don, or Judson, or just browse a particular advertiser's web site
But if that particular banner isn't up at the time, I'll say fook it...cause I ain't waiting for no revolving ad ....

see what I'm saying?
I can't be the ONLY guy like that

.L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well unless each and every one of you all want to pay me $20 a month for the privilege of participating here the bannerws stay.

I have to make the advertisers happy cause I ain't running this shit for free.

So KMA!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
A link to "Our Advertisers" would take care of that Larry. Having all those static ones up top is also diluting the interest of the bigger banners that are being displayed. I look for the button that says "hide the small banners" but it aint there :D

Albert

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Hey! I just sent in my once every 5 year 50. JK. The ads don't bother me and I think I even clicked on a few of them. Now that I think about it it was Judson I clicked on and I bought one.
Al

-JB-

Name
JB
Oh don't get yer man panties in a knot Mikey, IDGAS what you put on here its YORE board, just that it nearly sent me into a seizure the first time i saw them, s'all.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
JB said:
Oh don't get yer man panties in a knot Mikey, IDGAS what you put on here its YORE board, just that it nearly sent me into a seizure the first time i saw them, s'all.
i hear knots can be a good thing

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear Rob needs a few new Mods, go over there ya ungrateful prick.

see if they send you to Disneyland when you crash your bike next time.

F

FB7777

I am making a list of all the whiners in this thread, you will be red flagged at Mikefest and be forced to pay the $30 registration/lunch fee prior to entering the building.

Name
Evets
Annoying yes, but Meat has a good point. I have searched thru threads to find Judsons' or Wayne Millers' contact info more than once.

Plus, if I paid for a banner ad here I wouldn't want it hidden at the bottom of the page, or limited to a rotation schedule.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Mikey P said:
Well unless each and every one of you all want to pay me $20 a month for the privilege of participating here the bannerws stay.

I have to make the advertisers happy cause I ain't running this shit for free.

So KMA!

Love the adds. :mrgreen:

Greenie

I agree with MeAt on this one, rotating banners are lame, if i want to go see someone's shit, I need to see their name in a "LIST" of some type.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
The only think I see that kinda sucks about doing them this way is having them on top makes for a LOT of scrolling on a mobile browser every time you refresh in order to get to the topics and I'm mostly on here on my mobile.

Greenie

Using the View Active Topics link keeps the new stuff up, and the banners at bay.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom