Sounds like a jetliner in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Was called out to my first water damage since i did my whole 3" to 2.5" hose upgrade and man it was freakin ridiculously loud in the house :shock: . At first I thought something was wrong but it was just all the noise coming from my wand. It was like I couldn't even here my helper talk if the wand was off the carpet. Is this normal :?:

Rex Tyus

Yes. You are forcing an awful lot of air through a tiny opening that was previously going through the vac relief. That tends to be a bit noisy. Enjoy :)

Able 1

Name
Keith
3" to a 2.5!! :shock: How much hose can you hold on your reel? With a V :shock: I would really be careful with the end of that hose!

Walt

Your not running 2.5 straight to the wand are you?

Pics?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Sorry I did'nt explian, but I am running dual 3" stainless pipe from my tank to my stainless filter box and then out runs dual 2.5" hose. I run 200' of 2.5" and 50' of 2".
Now that I have my TI's with a glide pakage on the way from john, I will try running 2.5" to the wand. My 2.5" is very flexible and grows on you very quickly. By now i have done several jobs with it and the 2" looks like toy hose I used to use. Very impressed and can't wait to finish my mods so I can dual wand!

Greenie

I have three words.

Twelve foot leader.

You already have 5' of 2" tube as a restriction, a few more feet for ease of use won't hurt performance.

Now......you have the machine you "thought" you had before. :wink:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
dealtimeman said:
Sorry I did'nt explian, but I am running dual 3" stainless pipe from my tank to my stainless filter box and then out runs dual 2.5" hose. I run 200' of 2.5" and 50' of 2".
Now that I have my TI's with a glide pakage on the way from john, I will try running 2.5" to the wand. My 2.5" is very flexible and grows on you very quickly. By now i have done several jobs with it and the 2" looks like toy hose I used to use. Very impressed and can't wait to finish my mods so I can dual wand!

You got some pics of that, I would love to see it.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I ran 100' of 2.5 and then about a 25' whip. Wanded a restaurant for about 1.5 hours. I thought I was gonna die from pushing the wand

Just to much suck for me

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
here is a pic. of the filter box plumbed into the waste tank.

DSCF0754.jpg

the filter box.
DSCF0753.jpg

The QD to waste tank.
DSCF0766.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom