Speaking of being the best

Cameron1

who, what, and where is the best class or instructor for the following.

leather

carpet repair

marble

water damage

furinture

tile and grout

drapery cleaning

and how bout a sales training class for tech's

r

RickL

Marble Dave Gelinas in fla (to me saves continued support after the class is the best)
T&G Chris 787 on dirty grout board
UPH, I think that's what you mean by furniture Jeff Cutshall with Jon Don training

Leather - Steve Polous

Repair- Barry Costa

Tile and Grout- Dane Gregory

Water Damage- Chuck D.

Sales Training - Doug Heifferman

Upholstery - Shawn B Steamway

Mikey P

Administrator
Dane Gregory's class is good if you want to learn geology.

If you want to learn how to clean all sorts of tile and stone in various states of disrepair and how to properly seal them, you're SOL.

John Watson

who, what, and where is the best class or instructor for the following.

leather Lets see, I've had Steve, Loonie, Toonie and I appoligise to someone else teaching the BP class after Steve I can't remember who, I know I liked them all, I learned somthing in every class. But I have also spent a few Hours talking with Roger and really think he is on to somethig..

carpet repair Kenway Mead, Roger Peirce, Barry Costa, Jim Carfield, Jim from Kansas City. All great Instructors, Barry was best for the learning impared and puts on the class that most can learn from, Sure hear alot and like what I have seen of Steve Andrews. Was really hoping meet and see his stuff at MF09...

marble Been to BP, Stone Tec classes, Big Al from the Ground floor, Chris A when he was with HP then BP, All need more hands on, to much history Just want to do the work..Big Al and Chris told it best

water damage Claude Blackburn, Jeff Bishop, Steve Swan, Kelly Hartz, Bob Beamer, Pete Consigli, I watched Brandon Burton from his start in this field and in my books he is the one I refer.

furinture Jeff Crawford, Murry Cramer, Ron Tony, Jim Pemberton, Steve Sheperd, Jeff Bishop Even the kid thats with Dalworth, sorry can't remember his name. I really recomend the 1 name that jumps out of mind.

tile and grout Same as the Marble, Need more hands on and hands on doing repairs.
Hope to see Steve from Grout Perfect showing Color Sealing and others at MF09

drapery cleaning Murrey Cramer, Ed York taught me the Dry Dry process that we still use today.

and how bout a sales training class for tech's Craig Jaspers and Chopped liver has a special class for employees Called VAST, Never been, but heard great things about it.

This is only a partial list,I have had more instructors on the multible classes I attended through out the years. My CRS is really acting up this morning, I can see their faces, hear them talk, but Damn, drawing a blank on their names...

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
ODIN said:
Craig Jasper will help you on all your needs

double your profits with mattress cleaning and bed bug extermination

I'm betting Craig is a friend of yours?

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Carpet Repair - Steve Andrews - I've been to his IICRC class, and he has helped me and others in a big way.

topnotchman

Yeah Mr. Watson you better say Claude Blackburn is the man in water damage 8)

I'll be seeing him and the family for Christmas, we might talk about life without hose reels, and restoration work.

John Watson

Mikey as you have not learned yet ""Its in the jeans man, in the jeans"" Having a big head don't work in this equasion...Just remember Helen and I loves ya you schmuck..

topnotchman wrote:
Yeah Mr. Watson you better say Claude Blackburn is the man in water damage

I'll be seeing him and the family for Christmas, we might talk about life without hose reels, and restoration work.

Make sure you check out your uncles tan, You can also tell him he would have had a more interesting trip if he did buy your Grandpas 1961 27 ft Dodge travco instead of the 45 foot land yaught he and Annie are traveling around in...

And now he just talks about planes and jets.. go figure.

Cameron1

Mikey P said:
Dane Gregory's class is good if you want to learn geology.

If you want to learn how to clean all sorts of tile and stone in various states of disrepair and how to properly seal them, you're SOL.

Ok then........ who's your flavor for, " all sorts of tile and stone in various states of disrepair and how to properly seal them, you're SOL.[/quote]"

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Steven Hoodlebrink said:
[quote="Doug Cox":3pq6cutm]
ODIN said:
Craig Jasper will help you on all your needs

double your profits with mattress cleaning and bed bug extermination

I'm betting Craig is a friend of yours?

quite the opposite[/quote:3pq6cutm]

Thanks Steve- I knew that. lol

Greenie

Funny thread.

narrow your list to what youa re actually gonna take in teh next 12 mo. Steve, and you might get some better responses that you can cross reference. Lots more "I'll pass than, I'll take out there".

Maybe Watson should teach.

The Preacher

is Cramer and Ron Tony still above room temp?

does Claud still teach? is Steve Swan still teaching? he is good however!

i've heard that Dave Gelinas is good on marble and VCT

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
leather - Lonnie, Tony heard that both are good.

carpet repair- Barry Costa 3 day class instead of 2 like most others. Mostly hands on too.

marble - ???

water damage - Again Barry Costa 96% passer rating for this class

furinture- Doug Heiferman heard he was good.

tile and grout - Took under Dane Gregory, probably would not recommend him though. Like Mikey says, geology

drapery cleaning - do they teach that class?

and how bout a sales training class for tech's - Again Doug Heiferman

topnotchman

Danny Strickland said:

i've heard that Dave Gelinas is good on marble and VCT

Nah Claude doesn't teach anymore, that would be cool if he did. Maybe Mr. Watson can dig me up a copy of the old book Claude wrote: Guide To Water Damage Restoration for me sometime :)

John Watson

Danny Strickland said:

Murrey Cramer died in the early 80's Ron Toney still teaches with Phil A in Colorado He was at connections 2 yrs ago with the new Kinetic uph.tool.

After selling DriEaz Claude don't have to work, Last I heard Stephen Swan was working at a suppliers in Montana Huntin an fishin to his hearts content...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom