Speaking of Sprayers...

Mikey P

Administrator
Guess who was nice enough to send me this?

6000-Photo.gif

Thanks John!!

I'll be sure to let the group here know how it works.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there was something about that sprayer when I was looking for one and I can't remember what it was.but It made me decide to go with a rocket sprayer instead...........a lot of negative about it...........I really liked the design.........

to be honest.after the axle fan thing it will take quite a bit for me to trust mytee again.................

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
I really the like the 5 gal capacity, wish you could use the cig lighter for charging though. Then again, one could use a inverter to charge via the cig lighter.

Mytee has some interesting stuff.

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Vincent,

The on-board intelligent charger is very efficient and will recharge in one hour after spraying 60 gallons (or 12 fills). After prespraying a whole house it will recharge while you are cleaning in a mater of minutes. Also, a 115 volt charges is also more expensive and more durable that an DC charger.

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.

Greenie

I think a fat boy 10 gal. version would sell too.
Could make a little more substantial shelf above it for 1 gal jugs, it would be the cats meow on a commercial job, I used our old 10 gal porty and 100' of sol. line this same way...it was awesome.

Chads

Supportive Member
I want a pepsi sprayer real bad like the one Albert had from chem dry

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Guys,

This thread and the other on what kind of sprayers you like was very interesting and had some good suggestions.

1) Larger wheels

2) Stabilize the unit from tipping over when empty

We worked on this and we were able to put on 8" wheels that seem to solve both problems. Thank you.

Mikey were sending you a set up for your unit. Please let us know what you think.

For Jim Martin:

I was not aware of any problem with the Mytee Tradewind axial fan. Please let me know and I will endeavor to make it right.

Sincerely,

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
John how about sending me that Bentley wand to try out and give a report.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
For Jim Martin:

I was not aware of any problem with the Mytee Tradewind axial fan. Please let me know and I will endeavor to make it right.

long story short I was told Mytee came out with a new 2700 mini trade wind.....and I was offered to try one out being that they are new.....and see how I like it ......they were also displayed in a magazine........

so a few days later it comes in...

they just sent me a box fan with out the "face down" drying kit
the paper from there own site says it is a 10"X14"X16"
this one is 14X14X10 .......

the site says it is a 2 speed.well the motor is.but it is wired to a one speed switch....

the site says it is 6amp.......the motor says it is only 2.3 amps on both speeds......

so.I contact the rep and here is what I got.....

the "face down " drying kit is 4 casters and a louver that you attach to the fan.....there is none in stock........

not really sure as of why there is only a one speed switch.gonna have to get back to me on that one.......been a few months I guess they are still searching it.....

as far as the 6amp power... I was told .....the 2.3 amps turn into 6 amps because they replaced the fan blades and that made the motor 6 amps ( sorry...not with out smoke and a fire somewhere) the motor tag says it is only 1740 rpms on high and only 1/4 hp..........

it was at a time when I really needed one and was happy I could try it out .........in the end I was lied to and the whole experience was a disappointment.......It sat in my living room waiting for about a month and was finally picked up to return it.......I ended up hunting down a
Drieaz Air Path Studebaker and having it shipped in over night to cover the job I needed it for........all in all I was hoping that your fan would of worked out because from what I read you can remove the louver grill and use it for other things as well...........not just down drying.......plus......I could of bought 2 for the price I paid for just 1 of the other......

Name
John LaBarbera
Thanks Jim,

I appreciate your honesty and prompt reply. I'm sorry for the trouble that we have caused you and your disappointment in us. We deserve that, but I will try to make it right with you if you will let me.

I'm working on something and I will be back to you in about a week.

Sincerely,

John LaBarbera
Mytee Products Inc.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thanks John.

I used it on five jobs today and I'm still in shock over how much prespray I'm using.

4.5 gallons on a 600 ft living room. Poly pile. :shock:

Fon Johnson

I would love one in the 15 to 30 gallon range for those of us with a love of commercial work. I've been working on designing my own. I know.. it will be heavy. A coiled hose that would allow you to spray a 30 to 50 ft radius would solve that problem. Just move the sucker every hour or so..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom