Speaking of unique pets

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you have any idea how much urine 2 full fledged Wolves can sink into a nylon Berber? :shock:

189325527_photobucket_39799_.jpg

Any deer, neighbors cat, dog, chipmunk, gopher or UPS man that walks on to the property gets eaten.

Name
Jesse
I've had the lady with the pot belly pig in the house, lots of urine in her carpet. The snake lady with 70+ snakes and enough mice to feed them. The bird lady, with 20+ birds.

Personally I've got 2 Iguanas. My Avatar doesn't have a cage, just hangs out around the house....She's box trained btw, cleanest pet I've ever met. The other one is a male...Not clean...Not nice.... Bit my thumb off a year ago.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Out Of Character said:
I've had the lady with the pot belly pig in the house, lots of urine in her carpet. The snake lady with 70+ snakes and enough mice to feed them. The bird lady, with 20+ birds.

Personally I've got 2 Iguanas. My Avatar doesn't have a cage, just hangs out around the house....She's box trained btw, cleanest pet I've ever met. The other one is a male...Not clean...Not nice.... Bit my thumb off a year ago.

Dude! Bit it OFF? And he lives?

Walt

Please tell me they dont have children.

Wolves pissing in the house tells me they think they're the boss. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Bit your thumb off!!! I agree with Richard :lol:

Only having Dingoes over here and not knowing the mentality of Wolves, can they be domesticated at all? Or are they always on the hunt so to speak? I am taking they aren't the best pet due to some of the other comments above.

Name
Jesse
Johnny said:

Yep. I got it put back on but it hardly bends. I couldn't kill him even though I sorta wanted to. A year earlier he bit my business partners right index finger, damaged the joint so it doesn't bend. I wouldn't let Jeff kill him after that so I couldn't do it when he got me. 3 months back he ate some rocks in his outdoor zone. The vet had me hand feeding him blended food mixed with olive oil via syringe for 30 days. Scary shiz

My Aunt has 2 wolves. One is pretty old and cranky, he's quite scary. I will never own something that could eat me, my luck it will.

Name
Nate W.
Out Of Character said:
Johnny said:

Yep. I got it put back on but it hardly bends. I couldn't kill him even though I sorta wanted to. A year earlier he bit my business partners right index finger, damaged the joint so it doesn't bend. I wouldn't let Jeff kill him after that so I couldn't do it when he got me. 3 months back he ate some rocks in his outdoor zone. The vet had me hand feeding him blended food mixed with olive oil via syringe for 30 days. Scary shiz

My Aunt has 2 wolves. One is pretty old and cranky, he's quite scary. I will never own something that could eat me, my luck it will.

It would have been dead regardless of what you said....! shiteatinggrin

Back
Top Bottom