Special Thanks to John LaBarbera for His Generous Offer

I’m not sure if all you guys know the situation with Judson in the past 3 months. My Dad has been diagnosed with cancer in his esophagus. He is presently towards the end of his chemo and radiation treatment and this situation with my Dad, Judson has come about several weeks before the Connection show.

I never made a firm commitment to display our equipment at Connections because of the uncertainty of my Dad’s health. John LaBarbera had offered to let me share one of his booths if I decided to be at Connections on a spur-of-the moment notice. I have canceled all plans to be at Connections and am planning on flying to Florida with my uncle to see my Dad on Wednesday. I just wanted to give special thanks to John for his offer.

I also want to apologize for not being there for the people that had planned on meeting me to discuss the C-4 promotion that we now have going. I will contact those of you who have shown interest when I return from Florida.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Les tell yor dad that bob vawter says hey...
and i have his autographed hat on my Native American Healing Totem ever since i heard about his illness........

SKULL.jpg

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Les please shake your Dad's for me and let him know it has been an honor to meet and spend time with him.

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Les,

Please give your dad my best regards.

Talking with him at Mike6Fest was the highlight of my visit to Nashville in February.

He is one interesting fellow with much to talk about.

Bob

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Please, pass my best regards to your dad. Although I don't see him very often, I have fond memories of the visit to his place with Ed York 20 ro 25 years ago.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Kudos to John. Family does come first, you're doing the right thing. Praying for your family to give you the strength to be supportive and for a positive outcome for your father.

Chads

Supportive Member
John is a awesome guy, and so is your dad Les, your family is in our prayers and the Dr.s too

John Watson

Les, Tell the old man I said Hey, It was good to reminice with him a couple years ago. In my book he is one of the greats, On the same shelf as Keith Williams, Dr Edgar P York, Bob Hughes and Murray Creamer..

Take care and enjoy, Wish I could spend a few days with my old man...Sorry I didn't take the time....

Name
John LaBarbera
Dear Les,

No thanks required. It would have been an honor for us to have you in our booth. Best wishes for your father.

Ron K

Les, I don't really know you at all but you and your Dad must be top rate with all the good wishes you are getting and deserve, our best to you and your family.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom