Spending the day at wet Walmart

Supportive Member
Credits
Hanging out with the wife and kids at the Redding water slide park. My wife asked me to take a pic of her and the boys going down the water slide. I was too lazy to move out of my shaded chair. Hope she likes the pic. Their in the background on the blue raft.

I’m not moving from my shaded chair.

BCC741A1-F309-4B07-9EBF-D5B14EE364E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Credits
One time I went to a very large water park in KC...........Oceans of fun. And I got out of the wave pool to go to the bathroom. And I stepped on a turd on the floor. I didn't panic or even attract any attention............walked out to the pool and jumped in. And then quickly got out and never returned to that pool again.

Credits
One time I went to a very large water park in KC...........Oceans of fun. And I got out of the wave pool to go to the bathroom. And I stepped on a turd on the floor. I didn't panic or even attract any attention............walked out to the pool and jumped in. And then quickly got out and never returned to that pool again.
It was probably just a snickers bar

Credits
some of you must be primadonna pussies that never swam in a creek, river or pond when you were young

prob'ly wear those kweer little foam helmets when you got the training wheels off you bicycle
and and Crocs....

Damon, did that woman in motor chair think you were taking pics of her??
she'll kick your azz with her good leg....

..L.T.A.

Supportive Member
Credits
some of you must be primadonna pussies that never swam in a creek, river or pond when you were young

prob'ly wear those kweer little foam helmets when you got the training wheels off you bicycle
and and Crocs....

..L.T.A.
Lmao. I honestly didn’t even notice her. I was too focused on my wife and kids and trying to get them in the frame. I did stop being an ass and eventually took better pics.

3141ECCD-7DDA-4F74-B267-3CB65FD85D7E.jpeg

Credits
Jimmy I'd have felt more sorry for you if that turd hadn't fallen from YOUR shorts. :winky:

Credits

and and Crocs....

..L.T.A.
We practically lived in the campgrounds as kids and often bathed in creek or lake water.

But those water parks are nasty.

Credits
bwahaha

Supportive Member
Credits
with all the montering and chlorine they dump, much less "nasty" than the creeks/rivers that have septic leach bed run off draining into 'em
(which was quite common when we were kids)

..L.T.A.
I sorta agree. Whiskey Town lake is very close to me. There is an area there called Brandy Creek that people like to swim. Every couple of years they shut it down because E Coli is found in the water. I refuse to go there. My wife is always trying to get me to go to church picnics there and meet up with friends. Screw that noise.

https://www.redding.com/story/news/...skeytown-brandy-creek-beach-e-coli/664672002/

Credits
well then you're "sorta" smArt

I don't think there's any surface water that's deemed "safe" to drink untreated

I just think it funny a bunch of CC'ers that handle all manner of filth, urine and bOOgers are worried about public water parks :lol:

..L.T.A.
Its bad enough our tools touch it I sure as he'll don't want to bath in it.

Limited exposure!

Latest posts