Spent the day with Mr. Zipper

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Spent the day hangin with Erik, talking shop and got to help put my 15" and 13" Zippers together, really helps you appreciate how MILITARY precise everything is.

vadatu7a.jpg
ezy2yqad.jpg

Friggen stoked!

tngvegas

Ashley, can you make a video of the 15 inch?

Also, is the solution hose going to the head a 1/4 inch or smaller? it looks like 1/8 th hose. do you think that will be a bottle neck for water pressure coming from yur truck?

Thanks.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ashley, can you make a video of the 15 inch?

Also, is the solution hose going to the head a 1/4 inch or smaller? it looks like 1/8 th hose. do you think that will be a bottle neck for water pressure coming from yur truck?

Thanks.

Lots of videos to come. Im getting my regular LARGE jobs lined up, several will be dual zippered with the V. Its normally just me and dad, but will need a third person to run the camera.

As for the sol. Line on the Zipper, its a new steel braided teflon lined hose, new from the parker hose that was on my 13 Zipper a while back.
Erik tested the flow of each unit and meticulously adjusted the jets, and made sure the spray was not distorted.
From what I could see, my zippers were putting out some massive flow at only 500 psi from his Vortex.

I think they are at 12 flow. But I will try and bucket test em.

Reactions: tmdry

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Yeah there is definitely no flow restrictions. My 6 jet 15 inch is 12 flow and the 5 jet 13 inch is 10 flow. Erik can set it up to what ever flow you want.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom