Splain This To Me

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
When I clean steps I use my Twand with a Greenglide. I dry stroke them when done cleaning with my twand. Then I go back over the steps with my Unglided Jeff Lydon stair tool. I can see lots more water being sucked out. I put lots of pressure down on the stair tool. Is that why Im getting more water out of the carpet? I thought glides were suppose to dry the carpets quicker or do we use glides just to save our backs? 56 blower I got is no joke Mofo.

Golden Boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
How do you see more water being sucked out?

I wouldn't think the pressure would make that big a difference, you're not compressing pad. The unit has more than sufficient power to just let the suction do the work.

How is it your scrub wand is leaving the steps so wet? I usually find it does a better job of flushing and leaves them drier than the standard stair tool.

Waldo something is wrong.....besides that hair style.

Easy... take it easy..... that was just a joke! :p

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
While they make life a lot easier, I do not think glides remove more water than an un-glided wand.

And I don't care what far flung, far fetched air velocity, cock a doodle doo explanation Greenie came up with.

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
But Ofer do you think it removes less? I don't think it removes less.

I think Waldo is doing something wrong........as usual! :winky:

Easy...Easy.... it's just another joke.....like that hair! :eekk:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have noticed this before. (Not the part about "seeing" more water come out ... )

I notice that stairs and small landings that are cleaned with my unglided stair wand look better and dry as fast, or faster, than areas that are cleaned with my glided wand.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I realize you are talking to Waldo, but I think it has something to do with the size of the head and the lip spread. (Don't go there you perverts)

Both those factors increase lift ... right?

Reactions: Bruce Humphrey

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
When I clean steps I use my Twand with a Greenglide. I dry stroke them when done cleaning with my twand. Then I go back over the steps with my Unglided Jeff Lydon stair tool. I can see lots more water being sucked out.

Well I can tell you, with out a glide I can hardly move my wand. So, yea I agree. An unglided wand/tool will will remove much more water... If you can push it!

Ron K

Waldo how and what do you do to clean stairs. Also I've never heard of the stair tools you use. We use a 4"PMF it works great no glide on spray jet.

SamIam

Name
sam miller

That made me laugh WAND RAT!

Priceless

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I also don't use a 12 flow wand on steps.

I think when all things are perfect, and you can keep your wand as level as possible during your cleaning. If you raise it up or down you 'll hear the point you get the best seal. That's were you want to keep it for faster drying.

Steps are to funky unless your 6:5

It's unrealistic to keep a good seal with that wand hence he use a stair tool to clean up his over wetting with the big wand.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom