Off Topic Split - When DR Horton is your customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

FredC

Village Idiot
Unfortunately you will have to contact Dwain to get the results. He is no longer a member here.

IMG_0919.png

for those that "need" the backstory I removed a thread by him a few days ago (3/24)where he was complaining about the T emf putting new members on moderation (a common spam-fighting technique). It included a note that this isn't the T emf complaint department AFTER he posted 2 more threads about the same thing. I also sent a locked PM saying the same thing.

He sent me this PM:

'F%#@k you - Go back to north Korean where" your kind "belong'​

I ignored the PM and he posted several more times after that. Yesterday he posted this in Matt's troubleshooting thread and I removed it:

"Well what ive come to understand is you are the Grand pubar of Mikeys board so if it's too long just do what you do and delete it"

His response was to send me this PM:

"Dictator -ALL HAIL LITTLE HITLER!"​

I put him on the raft for 12 hours and let him back on with reduced privileges (member).

His next post was appended with AHLH (all hail little hitler) which I removed with a warning that continuing to do that would result in a permaban which prompted for his prayers for me to get cancer:

"Im way to old to get onto a pissing contest with an ass like yourself, so im going to say something ive never said before. I hope that any and all money you receive from this forum is wasted on chemotherapy, and on the off chance it happens, you remember i wished it see ya by asshole!" - Dwain Ray

*I did not respond to any of his PMs

Last edited:
Name
Swani
Unfortunately you will have to contact Dwain to get the results. He is no longer a member here.

View attachment 121841

for those that "need" the backstory I removed a thread by him a few days ago (3/24)where he was complaining about the T emf putting new members on moderation (a common spam-fighting technique). It included a note that this isn't the T emf complaint department AFTER he posted 2 more threads about the same thing. I also sent a locked PM saying the same thing.

He sent me this PM:

I ignored the PM and he posted several more times after that. Yesterday he posted this in Matt's troubleshooting thread and I removed it:

"Well what ive come to understand is you are the Grand pubar of Mikeys board so if it's too long just do what you do and delete it"

I put him on the raft for 12 hours and let him back on with reduced privileges (member).

His next post was appended with AHLH (all hail little hitler) which I removed with a warning that continuing to do that would result in a permaban which prompted for his prayers for me to get cancer:

"Im way to old to get onto a pissing contest with an ass like yourself, so im going to say something ive never said before. I hope that any and all money you receive from this forum is wasted on chemotherapy, and on the off chance it happens, you remember i wished it see ya by asshole!" - Dwain Ray

How absolutely terrible of anyone to wish that on anyone.

Mikey P

Administrator

View attachment 121841

He sent me this PM:

Butyl sure is nasty.

Mikey P

Administrator
Ive lost count on how many of these come out of nowhere, post like mad, flip out over nothing and run off to the land of free speech and unloved toys sorts, come and gone here.

The Russian was the best. His KGB skills far out weighed C19's CIA skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom