Spot Claw or small Water Claw?

Name
Eric Valentine
After getting almost no calls about pet urine decontamination, I am starting to get some calls about pet urine. Most are small areas that a small water claw would be a overkill. Which would be the better way to go? I have had ONE flood call in 2 years, and ran the other way (cat 3 and the homeowner didn't want to pull the carpet), so I really don't have much call for flood work.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Spending a little more on the Small Claw is well worth it. You'll regret not buying it on the first urine job where you're bent over for 20min. The Small Claw is only twice the size, but still fits a stair tread and you get to stand up!

FredC

Village Idiot
I just can't see where a small claw would be overkill unless we are talking something other than affected area due to the nature of piss on carpet....bigger on the back

maybe I missed what you are getting at

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I have and like both but if I had to pick one it would be the small water claw. Spot claw is awesome but your options are better with the bigger of the two choices.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
All I can say is I just got my med water claw and it is head over heals above the pro Vac. My Mighty V broke two water vacs, but I decided to get another for the 650 HP, then decided on the med water claw for the Vortex. What an awesome tool! In my opinion it is the perfect size, and you don't have to bend over or get down on your knees. The vacuums relief works great. Sometimes it just does not pay to try to save a couple of hundred on a tool that will last forever. That's exactly why I use the Ti Wand!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom