Spotter bottles

FastEddie

I usually keep a small mini-spotter bottle full of Pro-Solve in my pocket. I just got one of Greenie's that has two of the same size bottles so you can use two spotters on the fly. It comes with a cool Green holder that you can clip or velcro it wearever you want it. Pretty cool.

G

I keep thinking the same thing Dirk.

I bought some goodies recently
and I hear that Greenie sells all types of things.. yet I dont see anything but glides on his website.

Hmmm... must be busy with the lawsuit... and glide manufacturing to update the site.. or maybe it isnt the time. I'm sure he has good reasoning.

Greenie

Many of the things you hear about are new or in testing phase, and sometimes we're just behind.
I realize most owner ops order stuff at midnight sitting in their underwear, so I'll try and keep the website updated.
We commonly just send out new stuff as samples with regular orders, so if you see a guy talking about some new doodad, he probably just placed an order and I tossed it in.
We have more projects lined up to release than I have nights for, so I better get back to work, but for now, I'm taking the family out for dinner, so you'll have to wait a bit more for the update.

WISE

Greenie--

Do you have a product list or something you could email me?

I need more doodads ASAP! :)

WISE

and two kunkles Legend and 421 (with installation instructions)

better yet--just come on down to Charleston and put em on for me.

I'll give you an apple.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom