Spotters ?

Name
Nate W.
Our weather here doesn't get too hot... 80-90's in the summer. I never did use the Mytee 5 1quart door holders because I don't want my chems in direct sunlight. What says you??

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I used the little six pack sized cooler to keep oxidizers, reducers etc. During the hottest weather, you can put in a block of that refreezable blue ice in the with the spotters to keep them nice and cool and very active.

At the very least, an insulated carrying bag for your spotters helps protect them from damaging heat. I know a place you can get one.

That is intresting I have never noticed a reduction in performance with chems in my van...................and I live in Florida.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
chemicals stay good........it is the cheap plastic bottles that things come in that give me a problem.........we can get to 110 to 120 in the middle of summer sometimes and the plastic cracks and leaks every where.......I ordered 2 cases of thicker gallon and quart jugs and just transfer them..........problem solved...

I always wondered why my two part red relief would ooze white stuff out of the bottle thus making me have to clean my shelf. I believe it is the heat in the truck from the machine. I do keep my peroxide or urine rescue as far away from the machine as I can get it on my shelf.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom