Spotting extractors

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Those of you that carry one on your truck.....which model due you have and are you happy with it.

I realize Ed will not be here to chime in on his Mitey-One.

John Watson

Brian, I have a castex spotter I bought about 15 years ago. I changed the tool to a metal one with an enclosed spray tip. I use it about 6-8 times a year. It has done it job. After cleaning the church pews last week using the angle polisher with a cimex fiber pad, I think it will replace the castex as my spotting tool of choice unless flushing is absolutely necessary.

Greenie

It's too bad Ed won't visit here, cause say what you will about his recoil, but that 2.5 gal mitey-one will spank other spotters, and you can still clean a sectional on 25' of hose (with the machine away from your work area) without feeling like you just cheated your custy. the machine, 25' of sol. and vac, all carried in one hand still.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a Durrmaid with(chuckle)heat. When I spot with it it works great. Paid too much though

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I carry the Prochem model. It doesn't have which isn't a problem. Most of the time I don't even put water in it. After using spotting chems I usually spray or pour on hot water from the tap is needed to rinse.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i have the 4 gall Kleenrite Sphere with heating element, 3 stage vac and 100 psi. 1 cord, heat pre-heats the water and will not remain on when the vac and sol pump is on so no tripping breakers.

search my review on ICS if you'd like, i like it alot.

thanx --- Derek.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom