Sprayer lottery

Name
Brad Gouveia
The green hand held pump up sprayer. Never had one of those fail on me yet. The rest I have had fail on me. Fixable but they have failed.

Scott Rogers

The green hand held pump up sprayer. Never had one of those fail on me yet. The rest I have had fail on me. Fixable but they have failed.

I have had several of the hand held sprayers fail. they develop pin hole likes and when u pressurize them the spray out of the body everywhere. They are crap IMO

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Which one do you think is the most reliable out of this bunch?

The wide mouth trigger sprayer and Zep trigger sprayer next to it

all the others are junk.
Buy Solo brand pump-ups at HD..they're cheaper and last just as long and longer than the over priced crAp the carpet distys sell

..L.T.A.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
The wide mouth hand held is the oldest @ about 7 years. Haven't seen them in 3 or 4. Used to buy at Costco.

The bleach sprayer is my back up and most reliable. It has had every sort of chemical and sealer in it. And it was given to me by a client that was moving out and the moving company wouldn't take it. The best one was free.

Every other sprayer shown has some type of issue with it.

A chapin plunger replacement is often more than another sprayer ........

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4 Beta

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Zep
Accidently Mixed some Red1 with something very wrong in one, it got hot and started spraying on its own, call it a melt down of sorts. Still works : )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom