Spreading the word to your competitor?

M

Mark Imbesi

I sold something on CraigsList yesterday. The buyer arrived, came into my house, look at the object, paid and flipped me a business card.....a fellow cleaner 3 towns over. Never heard of him. Nice guy. I didnt tell him I basically do the same thing. I wanted to mention it and this BB, but I was a little apprehensive.

For those of youz that have spoken to/with other rivals, and frequent this BB, how is it working out?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I have a guy right in town. I don't look at other cleaners as competition anymore. I think there is room for many good cleaners and if you have a good cleaner in your area he can only help you. If you have hacks people get turned off to getting there carpets cleaned because they don't want to get screwed.

I tell everyone about this BB this guy and I refer people back and forth if we both are too busy. Other cleaners are my friends. Even the guy with 25 trucks two towns over

hogjowl

Idiot™
Being an industry titan, I really feel no threat from the little people. If I like the particular cleaner, then I might tell him about this place, but if he's a jerk, then I keep it too myself.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I tell the other dudes I know, about this site.
(the good dudes anyway)

Chris Adkins is the only one that really works the same hoods we do.
and if he starts chipping into my biz, i know where he lives, so I can send Rocko over to sabotage his azz :twisted:

Rocko, ee zay,

eh Gumba! aczidents??? day appen all-a-da-time...

..L.T.A.

G

I don't have that problem; my custy's know the cleaners here in town; they know I cost a little more; but as they tell me it is worth the freedom of worry and peace of mind that their money isn't waisted. All of my techs are taught by me; none of them are certified tech's; all of them are mature adults.

Point is; all of my custy's have been with us for at least a year; every time we get a new custy; they tell us what a difference our cleaning has made. Thats just simple hard work and pride in workmanship. :)

P.S. To quote an old saying(And I think it is a bib.ical phrase also); "You should never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom