Spring Is In Thr Air!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
22,000 SF, 768 stairs.Prevaced by the maintenance staff, so a light scrub with the Host, extract. .15 a square, $2 per. No furniture and not too dirty. I gotta be on my A game, this is the first job with a huge management company that can keep me plowed year round. shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Congrats thats a nice size job. I think it would take me a sold 3 days with a good helper.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Yep - Still doing rehab, but I'm back at 'er. I know the price isn't up in the millionaires club pricing, but it works for this old POG

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
How long do you think it will take? That'a allot of stairs Ivebeensold .

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
.15 for a job that size? Good job. im jealous

wow your back didnt take you out of the game too long

Jamesh921

Name
James
Just another post about, "look - see how good I am - you wish you were me - I'm the best and make lots of money - backslapping myself and you slackers can eat my dust". :shock: :shock: :shock:

If I would have landed this job..............................yea...................I'd be flaunting my bravado too!!

GOOD JOB, Willy. That's a good payday. Buy yourself a new toy and spend the weekend at the lake with the family. 8) You earned it.

lance

Congrats Willy.

Is the 22,000 all carpet or the size of the areas to be cleaned? How did you come into contact with the company? How long did (will) the job take and how many guys used?

Make sure you do something nice for the wife, if you have one.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Does your A game involve a Resoil?

:shock:

A Recoil and a Warrior. shiteatinggrin With Frick and Frack, my 2 mini me's, 2 and a half days. I won't be doing a lot, but the boys will be bustin' ass. My supplier gave me a lead on this management company.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom