Square Scrub

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Anybody have one of these. Looking to buy one , only concern is how it does on uneven tile surface.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Anybody have one of these. Looking to buy one , only concern is how it does on uneven tile surface.
Had one and it seemed to work fine. We didn't do much VCT work so not a lot of experience with it.

Its drawbacks are:
It is loud
When used dry you need a hepa vac
When used wet it splashes a little

Never used it on uneven floors but I imagine with SPP pads and vibrating it would still scrub it well. ???

IHaveNoIdea

Name
Mike F
I'll sell you mine with HEPA vac :)

It does well for scrubbing and recoating. It is loud, it will vibrate your hands. If you use it wet it makes a mess unless you go easy on the liquid. It obviously gets into corners and edges well. I prefer to do strip and wax so don't use it anymore.

If you use a red or white pad before the SPP pad it does a good job on uneven surfaces. Sometimes you have to make a checkerboard pattern to get to the really uneven spots.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I use the (not square scrub name) machine on most strip jobs. They are great for edging. They’re good on uneven floors, or after using 175
that might glide over an uneven floor. I use it to repair footprints people make in finish before it dries. They have all kinds of uses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom