SS Introduces “One Earth” Green Cleaning Line Just for Communists

Mikey P

Administrator
By Gary Polyoka Chemical Products Brand Manager Manager Sapphire Scientific’s goal in introducing the One Earth product line is to provide safe and effective cleaning formulations that are free from synthetic ingredients, including surfactants and volatile ingredients such as petroleum based solvents that are safe for both people and the environment. One Earth Cleaning products ...
The post Sapphire Scientific Introduces “One Earth” Green Cleaning Line appeared first on .

More...

Last edited:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Would want to know if it works before loading up on it. It would be nice to have a good green chem for the super green customers out there.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Alabama will be right behind Mississippi cleaners in worrying about going "green", but in the event I ever do, will someone please make sure they work?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I suppose the products will contain fruits and nut extract...............and possibly.....UREA.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Alabama will be right behind Mississippi cleaners in worrying about going "green", but in the event I ever do, will someone please make sure they work?
Yep, the twin states of Alabamma and Mississippi! You need not say more as a recommendation.
Isn't their slogan: "We be always two steps behind?"

Good job SS, much appreciated.
Since I assume it is like the Chemspec DFC series (is it?)
What about the powdered products?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom