SS upholstery tool.

Becker

Name
Becker
Bought my 2nd today.

And repair parts for my original. Busted the interior hose yesterday, and done fighting with the wimpy extraction hose.

The new one seems so much more rigid.

shadygrady

Name
Rob Grady
My SS braided ss interior hose blew apart also. I replaced the wimpy end-piece of hose on myown undertaking. Why, I ask again do we have to screw with a $600.00 handpiece in its first days of service. Kudos to Brian at Sinclair Sales for overnighting the ss line.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The Rotovac is the Sapphire shape you didn't like. It looks like a nice tool though.

If you buy it, I'll buy it back from you when you become disillusion with it. :p

What's the CFR look like?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I liked the shape alright, just not the performance. The concept is ok, hoping Rotovac fixed some of the shortcomings.
I'd be happy to sell it to you, should I become disillusioned, at a premium of course, as it has been used by moi.:winky:

You're getting almost as forgetful as me Sir Richard, we've just discussed the CFR tool on another thread not too long ago. And you do know that upholstery cleaning studs use PMF internal jet cleaning tool, right? Open your dictionary and look under "Detroit's Best".

Nuff said.
Now go and watch the grass grow.:winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Picture? I don't recall a picture posted.

I cut grass for three hours last night, a few more tonight and I'm done for the week. I try to cut all week so I don't have to over the weekend. Plus I have several trees to transplant this weekend. This is the time of year moist ground not too much heat in the day so they can survive the stress of moving. :icon_cool:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Mike.
How about having all the upholstery cleaning tools at MF.
It is very hard to sample them even in specialty upholstery cleaning classes. So if they will be there for people to try, I am sure most people would really appreciate it.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
That was great, we'd like to have a chance at it again. Beside the camaraderie, that's what makes MF a good event to participate in.
Also, there are some new tools and I think most will appreciate having the chance of a hands on experience.

Sometime, just holding the tool in your hands will tell you if that is the right tool for you. I was considering the Hydro Kinetic tool, however just holding that massive tool in my hands, made it clear to me that it will not be the right one for me (I am sure it's great for others.) Having the chance to actually use them will be even better!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom