Stain Magic in spray bottles

Crazymcnick

Is it ok to put Stain magic unmixed in its own spray bottle? I just bought 2 unused spray bottles and I was gonna put my Part A in one and part B in another.... is this ok to do? and will this make it have a shorter shelf life?

Thanks
Tom

Name
Shawn Forsythe
The original containers have some requisite characteristics not easily duplicated by your proposal.

1. Light impervious
2. vented- on the peroxide part
3. surgically clean, so as not to have contaminants likely to degrade the peroxide part prematurely.

The best bet is to only remove from the original containers what you intend to use immediately. Moreover, keep the original containers from heat, or strong light source and free from contamination. And don't ever switch the caps.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Just get a gallon of urine stain remover and a gallon of protein stain remover and mix as you need it...50/50 mix...you just pretty much made stain magic...it is cheaper..plus you also have the 2 different gallons of chemical that you can use for other things....shelf life is better..no worrying about grabbing the stain magic bottles and finding out that part B is empty....use this mix just as you would stain magic..with or with out heat.....been doing this for years..Haven't had to buy stain magic in I don't know how long.....

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
What is the chemical make up of that protein stain remover?

steve g

Name
steve garrett
here we go again,

piss on buying stain magic, make your own, the best is one part ammonia and one part 30 volume peroxide from sally's. however to me thats still too much pain in the ass, so I just mix ammonia, a little water and some cobbs powder brightner together each time I need some, its fresh and works just fine and can't got bad. everyone should have powdered peroxide on their truck anyways, only thing that sucks is the soda ash that is the carrier for the powdered peroxide does not dissolve very well, it can clog sprayers up, its best if you mix it hot and let it sit a bit to help dissolve that soda ash

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I keep some Stain Magic on hand, but I also use CTI Urine Stain Remover and mix it up in the same type of two bottle sprayer with Steam Way 501 alkaline spotter (smells like ammonia)

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Yep I had just been using 30 Vol from Sallys. I keep it in the same bottle Qt bottle it comes in and add a trigger sprayer. When it needs a little boost, I spray a little ammonia or whatever other high alkaline cleaner I have handy. 1/5 the cost of stain magic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom