Stain Zone.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Is there a shelf life on this product. I assume there is but I want to verify it before I pitched it. And what do yu guys do with all the chems you buy and never use?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I try to pawn off all the chems I don't like on friends. stainzone is good stuff but I can't tell the difference from it and sallys 30 or 40 peroxide (other than price). Yes it has a shelf life 1 year tops if unopened and stored at a cool even temp out of sunlight.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Depends on who you ask but I can tell you that since it came out I hardly sell any stain magic. Stain 1 has pretty much killed it.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The sulfur dioxide based reducers are very effective, but a little smelly. I like VacAway's version best because it seems to smell better than other one part products.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Lee Stockwell said:
The sulfur dioxide based reducers are very effective, but a little smelly.

I thought StainZone was an oxidizer.... :oops:
it sure as heck does STINK though

Doug, every year or two I have a "dump off" of unwanted or unused chems

If it's been on the van for more than a year.....it's dumped when we pull everything out to pressures wash the inside .
If I think it will kill grass, I pour it in the drive and/or around the base of the pole barn ...
it saves on weedeater line and/or vegetation killer juice .....

..L.T.A.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
StainZONE is an oxidizer and does not contain sulphur dioxide.

Ace hit the nail on the head with his answer on shelf life. It is importnat to note that keeping StainZONE or any oxidizer away from heat is important. Fresher product works better. Both heat and time will degrade an oxidizer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom