stair strap

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
strap I have been playing with for a few weeks to hold the hoses....

works great on the wood rails and does not scratch them up....the velcro is a elastic and gets a good firm grip on the hoses.......

IMG_4784.jpg

IMG_4785.jpg

IMG_4786.jpg

Name
BradFenstermaker
There is a stray running around now?

Did you design and build or testing. I use a small looped bungee with the ball Ceasar posted about several years ago. On a long pull the hose will still work its way through to the bottom.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Maker made one like that a few years back cept it uses velcro to secure it to the railing as well as velcro to secure the hoses. Works as a hose wrap as well, and can hang up the roll.

Name
Nate W.
Super Strap. Works damn good too. Carry 50ft of 2" plus 50ft of solution too. Will double as a hose holder/banister holder.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
GeneMiller said:
Since no one asked why are you using 4 to the door instead of 2.5? Do you really need it with a Vortex?

Gene

I have tried the 2.5 and can't say I really cared for it.......it works good but it takes up to much room on my reel...I have a few places that I do that takes almost every inch of hose I carry and with the 2.5 I come up short....with the 4 to the door it does just as good for me and saves me the room I need.....

Maker made one like that a few years back cept it uses velcro to secure it to the railing as well as velcro to secure the hoses. Works as a hose wrap as well, and can hang up the roll.

The reason I like this one is because the strap lets the hose hang down and it not so tight against the rail.....so when the hose back lashes back and forth it helps it give and it keeps it from rubbing or slapping the wall.....

Did you design and build or testing. I use a small looped bungee with the ball Ceasar posted about several years ago. On a long pull the hose will still work its way through to the bottom.

testing it.........

-JB-

Name
JB
neat, simple, small, inexpensive, easy to replace, I like it, good idea.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom