"state of the art carpet cleaning equipments"

Mikey P

Administrator
How many of you use this oh so lame tag line in your marketing junk?

I was guilty of it in my first year.

I can't imagine what Mr and Mrs Puft thinks of the line when every other ad in the YP says the same thing.

and unless you're using a 2010 Vortex with encapsulating rinses that actually work just STFU!

Chads

Supportive Member
Re: "state of the art carpet cleaning equipmenta"

Can you spell that one out please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just kidding. :lol:

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo

I think my site has it in there just to try to differintiate (sp.) myself from other Chem-Drys.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison

2010 V?
Is that the year or the monthly payment?

Greenie

ain't no worse than the Most thorough Cleaning ever or it Free groupies, I wasn't even cleaning rugs full time (window biz) and I was amazed at the 6 boners on the same two pages of the YP that had that in their ads, if a rookie window cleaner spotted it as lame what made 14,000 carpet cleaners do it?

daniel c

I recently saw another cleaner advertising in these words "Extremely Powerful Equipment," "Extremely Hot Water," and "Tremendous Vacuum Suction." If I was an average consumer looking for a carpet cleaning company, I would be turned off by this. I would be affraid my carpets would be damaged. We do not put any emphasis on equipment. This just attracts consumers with the dirtiest carpet looking for the cheapest price. We do mention how safe, effective, and gentle our cleaning process is though.

Preparation is the key to success.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Focus on end results
Clean carpet
No sticky residue
Stays cleaner longer
Great customer service
Clean, knowledgable cleaning technicians who can answer all you questions and make sure you are satisfied when they are done cleaning.

You get the picture.
8)

Name
George Valliant
I bumped into a dude this morning about 2:00am at the chevron. He's driving what must have been a 40' moving van. Inside he said is the most powerful cleaning machine on the planet. According to him it's a quad wand that runs 240 degree's with 4 triggers blazing.

It turned out to be a Steam Action Stealth. from the front panel it looked like a regular slide in. But, from the side you could see the insanity. It was impressive but you do need a 40 foot box truck to haul it around. Besides, with out multiple pressure regulators could you imagine the fluctuation in water pressure on a four wand machine.

Has anybody used a Stealth? How does it stack up against the AeroTech and Big V?

I would take the AeroTech or Big V in a heartbeat.

Name
George Valliant
The 40 foot rig would block three driveways in a residential neighborhood for starters. The blower is the same size blower as in the XT and Big V. The engine was nothing special. I'm guessing 65 hp tops. To me, the only thing it had going for it was a 360 gallon waste tank and a 300 gallon fresh water tank. and a very nice heat exchange system. Besides, everything on it looked like a one of a kind special order part with a six week turnaround.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I just say "I'm armed with the latest tweaks of the industry in both equipment and chemistry to allow me to clean your fabrics safely and effectively and thoroughly."

Love that word "tweaks" :)

Chris A

Name
Chris
Maybe that was the same POS that was on E-Bay about 6 months ago. Did it have a garage door for a side door?

Name
George Valliant
na, it was barn on the side and garage on the back. a 40 foot box truck. Could you imagine? Totally rediculous. I heard from another local cleaner that this guy runs around town all night long cleaning restuarants for .08 cents a square foot.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
not everybody is on the boards, here, ICS, even ***. Communication has changed the way you do busn. But we probably represent about 10-20% of the cleaners. The other guys have no clue as to whats happening.
They think they have "state of the art" but are really 10 steps behind.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I think that estimate is wayyy high Ron, maybe 5% max ever visit the boards.

gasaxe

Carpet Cleaning Fool said:
I bumped into a dude this morning about 2:00am at the chevron. He's driving what must have been a 40' moving van. Inside he said is the most powerful cleaning machine on the planet. According to him it's a quad wand that runs 240 degree's with 4 triggers blazing.

It turned out to be a Steam Action Stealth. from the front panel it looked like a regular slide in. But, from the side you could see the insanity. It was impressive but you do need a 40 foot box truck to haul it around. Besides, with out multiple pressure regulators could you imagine the fluctuation in water pressure on a four wand machine.

Has anybody used a Stealth? How does it stack up against the AeroTech and Big V?

I would take the AeroTech or Big V in a heartbeat.

pressure is relative to volume. If the pump moves enough volume then the pressure should stay pretty even as long as the regulator is a good one.

Name
I'm Rick James
Trust (customer service)
Quality
Reliablity
Guarantee
On time
Safe products
Price
Experience
"State of the art equipment"

I think the target customer cares more about more inportant things in choosing a cleaner than the equipment. I cringe when I see the equipment promotion in carpet cleaning ads.

G

You obviously have not used either,and no,you dont need a forty foot truck.How long is that Isuzu?wait I meant Nissan,wait I meant Bering. Again, it is components and no it will not run 4 wands, but 2 easily,and my point is simplicity as well. the Vortex is simple in vacuum area,its the rest that worries me,and the fact that the guy who started building them touts how long they will last. No different than many other truckmounts that overstate their product.Just my observation (observed while using)

Back
Top Bottom