Steam action at MF?

Dr Vapeur

Supportive Member
Name
Richard Gagne
Maybe we could invite John Sales from steam action MF. I think he lives in Kansas city. I hear his TM are quite good.
Richard Gagne

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I don't blame him. The couple of connections I've been to there were more distributors than carpet cleaners.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
From what I have heard about the guy is not thick skinned enough to hang out at MF

STEVEC

I already told him about MF, I suggested that he get a booth and give out samples of his new chemicals. I guess he wasn't too interested.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
hogjowl said:
I wouldn't do business with us if I were a distributor/mfg.

It might turn me into Olsen.

Yeah that would suck I wouldn't want to be an OLSEN either. I much prefer being an Olson :p

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL I just noticed this on Steam Actions Website: http://steamactionsupply.com/index.asp? ... ProdID=111

Here it is just as i promised, a picture of your new vacuum cleaner... it sucks up pens, pencils, chips, glass, etc. This product will help you clean up the biggest messes, including cleaning up after the big holiday party you are planning. And for you carpet cleaners following the IICRC standards...where vacuuming is supposed to be happening BEFORE you start your mechanical cleaning processes, (You do remember the prevacuuming part dont you?) well this vacuum cleaner is perfect. Light and easy to use, this is the last vacuum cleaner you will ever buy I am sure. (I wonder how The Big Mouth Vacuum Cleaner would look tattooed on someone).

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i noticed on his truck mounts he lists a brand called jet dry ? what it is ? Google didn't find anything except jet dry dish products.

gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom