STEAM ACTION SAM 3

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Has anyone ever used a STEAM ACTION SAM 3 ?

Can they realy hold up running 3 wands with no vacuum loss?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I have seen their four-wand model in use. The company was only running 1 wand to clean a small restaurant at the time. They said they travel the tri-state area doing hotels with it. I have heard that there are some issues caused by the massive blowers in these machines. Dangerously high RMPs and melting PVC caused by turbulence.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I would rather have machines that can be moved separately rather than having them in one place. even if its a large job like a hotel, I would rather have the ability to work on either end of the hotel, not have to run all hoses to one point.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
I would rather have machines that can be moved separately rather than having them in one place. even if its a large job like a hotel, I would rather have the ability to work on either end of the hotel, not have to run all hoses to one point.
But then you need more than one guy able to get a driver's license. Probably a hindrence to a guy cleaning hotels.

Greenie

If you can lift one wand off the carpet and not lose vacuum, then you have what I call Air to Spare, you also by definition have a vacuum restriction, if you took a #3 blower and ran 2 garden hoses off it for vacuum, you wouldn't "notice" any vacuum loss either.

The moral is a little loss on a lifted wand, tells me you are using the full vacuum of the system.

note: this is all PG (pre-glide) the glide changes everything for dual wanding and vacuum loss.

I have the Sam 3 and the Nike 2. One has a 6008 blower and the other has a 4007. Both run 20" of lift. The Sam will run 3 wands @ 200 ft each and have more cfm at the end of the hose than a single wand machine with a 3006 blower. Glides make greater air speed at the WCI so high cfm #'s are not required for good performance. The Nike dual wands daily At runs of up to 250 each with great dry times.
Remember that the SA machines have the capability to run higher lift #'s than most other machines. HOT too!
Today cleaning tile with Turbo @ 1200 psi and machine rpm at 3100 the temp stayed at 239° ATM with 500 more rpm's available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom