Steam cleaning is bad for grout

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Just Like ChemWho VS HWE

CD's water is now being used in high end spas for a sensual massage and to completely take all the toxins out of your body. I sell my clients a packet of the stuff for hundreds of dollars. One customer wrote "I have the fountain of youth in my home now, thank you Albert".

Amazing :lol:

Albert

Gary T

Albert
I'm talking about the marketing aspect, one company claiming the other's will ruin the custy's carpet, grout, tile , whatever.

Grout Perfect claims on their website
Should the pressurized cleaning process use enough pressure to get fluid to the cold joint, less than 3/8 of an inch below the grout surface, it is likely the entire grout joint will loosen and blow out much like a high wind getting under the edge of a roof and blowing the entire roof off a house. Therefore, high-pressure (200+ p.s.i.) cleaning and/or rinsing can do nothing but loosen and eventually remove sanded grout.

That is BS scare tactic marketing. Its been going on for 100s of years.

I regularly clean at 1500-200 PSI and have not removed any grout.

I'm sure CD products are good, but the marketing is BS.

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I think they do the bucket and brush thing. But they pitch color seal everything, so they don't care how clean it gets.

That marketing drives me nuts. CD uses the truckmount as an upsell to their magic carbo bubbles. But their truckmount is special and doesn't use as much water - which means it doesn't get as clean but they leave that point out.

I've got a couple of bucket and brush companies around here with the grout cleaning. Cracks me up when a custy tells me about their demo.

IF you don't have anything to offer the customer, then you can bash someone else to make it look like you offer something. General premise I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom