Steam vapor machines

hogjowl

Idiot™
Does anyone here have any experience using these type machines to clean bathroom tile walls, shower stalls, etc.?

Do they work well?

How much does a good one cost?

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
steam vapor

Bridgepoint carries one that lists for $ 645.00 and it works great for cutting grease, mold ,mildew and a lot of other stuff.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I used a model from Italy (long before Interlink). I did an excellent job. Great results, but slow, very slow,

On the down side it needed frequent repair and it took forever to send it back to Italy for repairs.

I have compared the Bridgepoint unit so some selling for $1200 - $1500. They all worked fine but slow just like the one I used to use in my business. With the BP model you get to find out what it will do for $600+ instead of $1200+.

Scott Warrington

Stevea

Yes, I have been using Vapor steam cleaning equipment for the last 17 years and they work fantastic in bathrooms and kitchens including tile and grout, mirrors and ovens faucets and shower stalls and on & on.
In the early 90's I set up the whole tile & grout cleaning for Sea World in Orlando for their 'uncleanable' tile and it worked great for years.
I have set up many resort properties and restaurants with this tool, many use it to clean their vent hoods and deep fryers, without any chemicals, and this allows them to do so during the day with the use of the dead time their employees have, saving a ton of money.
For us, it is great to have for cleaning or accelerating the cleaning on upholstery, especially the arms and front back where so much body oils exist. It is great for leather, protected as well as aniline to help remove the oils that can be difficult to remove, especially in restoration type cleaning. Even draperies come out very nice with this tool.
The unit BP has is a knock off of a unit that is twice the price and they work the same. It is a very good unit and fairly trouble free for the money.
It even works excellent for windows and will remove things off of glass that normal cleaning will not remove. As an example, I demoed one in Atlanta in a health club that could not get their mirrors clean, due to hair spray and deodorant sprays and so forth. The vapor steamer cleaned it very well, so much so the owner of the club bought one right then.
These tools are something all cleaners should have. Yes, they are slow in some areas and more of a detail machine, but they will help remove things that otherwise just do not seem to move the way most of us would like to have them move.
Before any one says anything, I do not make a penny if you buy one, I am just sharing my experience with them and some of the ways they work.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Thanks, Steve. My understanding is you are recommending that I buy the Bridgepoint machine. If I am wrong about that, please email me, or send me a private message telling me the machine you recommend.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom